First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At the dealer I work for, I'm currently seeing that 4 more Broncos are about to be Scheduled this Thursday. That's 3 more than the last time there was any scheduling. So I'd expect a few more emails going out for Reservation Holders. Best of luck to all on this round of emails.

Update: I just checked the scheduling preview tool thingy-mabober and it's saying these 4 Broncos are getting scheduled for the 27th week of this year. Which I think falls in the Early July weeks.
Sponsored

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All First Editions? or a mix?

OP
OP
BravoV4

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All First Editions? or a mix?
Well, the only first edition I had converted to a Wildtrak and is waiting for 2022 because He wants his Black Painted Hard Top. I'm going to assume it's a mix for everyone, I just don't have a concrete answer for you, I'm sorry.

Sponsored

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't find the info as easily as I used to, but can someone remind me roughly when the general "here's when we'll have all your build estimates out by" email will be sent? I thought end of May for everyone converting by March 19th or whatever? I'm an early March res, so don't really care but am curious.

Deleted member 18651

This is exciting. My dealer only has 3 of 30 with VINs they said. Can’t wait to see if more are added, hopefully mine.

Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't find the info as easily as I used to, but can someone remind me roughly when the general "here's when we'll have all your build estimates out by" email will be sent? I thought end of May for everyone converting by March 19th or whatever? I'm an early March res, so don't really care but am curious.
Supposed to be by end of May for MY21 orders, but with the delays there was some speculation that communication might also get pushed back.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
At the dealer I work for, I'm currently seeing that 4 more Broncos are about to be Scheduled this Thursday. That's 3 more than the last time there was any scheduling. So I'd expect a few more emails going out for Reservation Holders. Best of luck to all on this round of emails.
Are you looking at the WBDO dashboard only? Because the commitments changed there, but there's currently nothing previewing for the week....It wouldn't happen on Monday anyways.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I kinda thought there would have to be some mix of other Broncos than First Editions becuase they just won't have the parts to do all of them.

OP
OP
BravoV4

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you looking at the WBDO dashboard only? Because the commitments changed there, but there's currently nothing previewing for the week....It wouldn't happen on Monday anyways.
I'm looking directly at WBDO. Right now it's telling me Allocation to Be Scheduled this Week, May 13th 2021. I've got 2 Bronco Sports, 4 Explorers, and 4 F-150's and 1 Transit.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the build date estimates were supposed to 'start' going out tomorrow, the 11th, so like everything else this has changed??

OP
OP
BravoV4

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the build date estimates were supposed to 'start' going out tomorrow, the 11th, so like everything else this has changed??
No one other than Ford knows when those build estimates will go out. Lots of speculation as to when, Ford has only said the month of May.
Sponsored

Reactions: abe
Status
Not open for further replies.