Sponsored

Seen it in Person? How big is the 2 door.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pics from Bronco East!

My wife is 5’4 and I am 5’11.

EACED767-FFDA-4869-A36E-7AA4BE1AD0FD.jpeg

DB113DAF-6CBC-4F65-9C5A-69592B763AAD.jpeg

740A326D-5433-40FC-8196-AC2479DDDB91.jpeg

AC1DF2A8-74E8-48B5-9548-8DF2DFF1878E.jpeg
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my Passat. Drove 760 miles on one tank of diesel.
The good ol' days.

Now the EPA has determined that the way to clean up that dirty diesel fuel emissions....is to burn more of it! LOL

OP
OP
WCP-82

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 2 door Bronco is 8" longer than the 2 door Wrangler with 4" more inches on the wheelbase. It's also got 21 cubic feet more interior room. That's pretty significant.

That being said, it didn't feel overly big when I saw it. Neither did the 4 door for that matter.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It felt like a truck when I saw it. This thread is all my photos from when I saw it in person (posted in here already) and the two door looks awesome. Feels HUGE compared to a two door wrangler, but when you look at the numbers it really isn't much wider. It is definitely longer, though. A lot of the perceived length comes from the bumper being incorporated into the body/grille rather than hanging in front like the Wrangler, but there is still more cargo room as well. Height wise, it really felt about the same as an F-150, but with better ground clearance.

I think the width, just based on appearance, is similar to a Ranger with a squared off nose. It really feels like a truck when you're looking at it and not a Jeep. Hope you get the chance to see one in person!

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
To bad there are not more chances to see the bronco in person. Nearly every one who sees it says it is even better in person. Also a lot of people say it is bigger and has more interior space then expected.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The 2/4 door wrangler are your best comparison size wise. Almost exact interior dimensions. Bronco exterior dimensions include the ridiculously wide fender flares and spare tire, don’t let anyone tell you it’s similar in size to the 80s bronco. There is no mistaking this Bronco for a full size.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you want I can PM you a picture of me standing next to it. For perspective, I'm 5'10", 180 lbs. IMO the 2 door is smaller in real life than it looks in pictures (in a good way!). It's slightly wider/longer than a 2 door Jeep which is fairly small IMO

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's quite big . When my wife first saw it she gasped and said I don't think that's going to fit in the parking space too well . I said it would slide right in with a little wigglin' things around . She said it would not fit in the back door no matter how much we moved things around but the front would probably open up just wide enough to be a comfortable fit . Now that she has seen a couple of the regular ones she is curious about doing whatever it takes to get the sasquatch to fit . She's definitely excited since seeing the wider one .

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's quite big . When my wife first saw it she gasped and said I don't think that's going to fit in the parking space too well . I said it would slide right in with a little wigglin' things around . She said it would not fit in the back door no matter how much we moved things around but the front would probably open up just wide enough to be a comfortable fit . Now that she has seen a couple of the regular ones she is curious about doing whatever it takes to get the sasquatch to fit . She's definitely excited since seeing the wider one .
Right but what does she think about the Bronco? :)

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really want the 2 door and that’s what I reserved, but with 2 kids my wife wants us to get the 4 door. Should I care since I won’t need to climb in the back. ?
Sponsored