Sponsored

Seen it in Person? How big is the 2 door.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was definitely bigger than a 2 door jeep, and it had an actually usable cargo space. Good bit smaller than the full size broncos though, space wise it is clear it’s built on a mid size frame. I’d put it at similar to a Ranger for overall interior space, maybe somewhat bigger.

As for cargo area, the 2 door has a pretty good amount, but far less than the old full size Broncos. I got the impression I could do 4 framed backpacks, or a cooler and 4 smaller packs in the cargo area pretty easily. I’d say it’s similar to a smaller hatchback in cargo area with the seats up.

Here’s the images I got of the 2 door, I think a few of them give a pretty good sense of scale.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...st-q-a-with-photos-by-imissmy1996bronco.5262/

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Funny - all of those pictures and not one shows whether the front passenger seat folds flat or not - and would also be helpful to know whether the headrest is removable or not.:unsure:

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really want the 2 door and that’s what I reserved, but with 2 kids my wife wants us to get the 4 door. Should I care since I won’t need to climb in the back. ?
Yep ?

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny - all of those pictures and not one shows whether the front passenger seat folds flat or not - and would also be helpful to know whether the headrest is removable or not.:unsure:
Can confirm, the front passenger seat does not fold flat, only the rear passenger seats (and there is still that step left).

As for the headrests being removable, I suspect they are on the front, but not the rear, but I’m just making a (slightly) educated guess.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's quite big . When my wife first saw it she gasped and said I don't think that's going to fit in the parking space too well . I said it would slide right in with a little wigglin' things around . She said it would not fit in the back door no matter how much we moved things around but the front would probably open up just wide enough to be a comfortable fit . Now that she has seen a couple of the regular ones she is curious about doing whatever it takes to get the sasquatch to fit . She's definitely excited since seeing the wider one .
Ford Bronco Seen it in Person? How big is the 2 door. 1608966024749

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can confirm, the front passenger seat does not fold flat, only the rear passenger seats (and there is still that step left).

As for the headrests being removable, I suspect they are on the front, but not the rear, but I’m just making a (slightly) educated guess.
Thanks for the info - not sure if the 4-door front passenger seat folds flat or not since it is not used for access to the rear - if it does I may be re-considering the four-door.

kennykimwastaken

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
godandfamo.us
Vehicle(s)
T4R 5th Gen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a chance to see the Black 2-door Badlands in person when Ford displayed them on Wall Street in NYC this summer. I can attest, the 2-door is BIG (in the best way possible). Much larger than expected and I don't think pictures really capture the true scale.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s the images I got of the 2 door, I think a few of them give a pretty good sense of scale.
Reminds me of the 'good old days' when all the pics showcased the MOD top - lately we've only been shown the MIC. Hopefully with MOD back in play (and possibly for Job 1) we'll soon see more of the good stuff
Sponsored