toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry to burst your bubble... but I am not a marketing employee trying to subterfuge the forum, but rather an IT employee who reserved a Badlands, got totally sucked in and cannot wait to give up my money for my new ride. ?‍♂
Why assume the normal/logical when you can assume the Dark Arm of Ford Marketing has infiltrated the forum?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We all have things we would like to know and are priorities to us, but kicking a dead horse, or asking over and over about why didn't they offer... or will they offer.. and what comes with what... are all moot because the answer is going to be either "wait for B&P" or "no comment on future possibilities"

Chances of actually seeing a Bronco in person before we have to order is a Sasquatch in itself, and opportunities like this should focus on questions that can only be answered by seeing it in person and ones that B&P won't answer.

So questions like ...

1) getting finalized pictures of the infamous Gas cans so we can settle the great color debate.

2) how is the High clearance lift accomplished... via different suspension components or just spacers

I may catch flack, but its just my opinion.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask the difference in suspension, if any, between the badlands with Sasquatch and the wildtrak. If possible, get detailed photos we can all analyze of the suspension of each.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why assume the normal/logical when you can assume the Dark Arm of Ford Marketing has infiltrated the forum?
They have been an integral part of the forum for a long time. Its no secret, numerous drip feeds and leaks have been courtesy of them, it is no new Dark Arm conspiracy theory, just simple marketing 101.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FYI: Multiple people have asked Ford reps to explain the differences between Badlands and Sasquatch suspension and gotten vague answers like, "they're basically the same." You have to get specific or you're going to get the same answer again.

That's why you need to ask specifically where the extra half inch of lift comes between the standard Badlands suspension and Sasquatch, and/or get pictures.

Sponsored

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any chance the B&O stereo will be a stand alone option?

BroncoZ

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the "Available Front and Rear Lockers" option be available as a stand alone option or just as part of the Sasquatch package?

Waken2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you have them fold down the rear seats in the 2 door model and take a picture?

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God how I hate that feature. It seems like all of the car manufacturers are going that way unfortunately.

Fine, but give me a way to shut it off and KEEP it off!
Yes!!! Exactly this

Sponsored

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On the BADLANDS specifically, what's the difference when Optional "High-Clearance Suspension" is added to it? Is that getting exactly the same setup as Sasquatch - without the 35's?

Ford Bronco Selected for 2021 Bronco Employee Event on Thursday 08.20.2020 -- Any Questions? Badlands Handling options.PNG

Broncofor5

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will the Fifteen52 wheels shown on the Cactus Grey 4 Door pre production truck with BFGoodrich K02s be a factory available option?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@dwfern Two big questions I've got that still haven't even been discussed:
  • Can they describe the placement of the various sensors and cameras in relation to accessories?
    • Specifically, what are our options going to be for winches, front license plates, and assorted accessories WITHOUT compromising features like adaptive cruise, trail cameras, etc.?
  • What trim/tire combinations are going to allow for snow chains?
    • (I know this isn't a big deal for many, but chains are required in the Sierras during the winter, and I'm hoping to take the family up there in the Bronco.)

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Could guy please ask whether marine grade vinyl would be available as an option on a wildtrak? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.