toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are their any pics of the "privacy window" in the 2nd row. I see that as a standard option on big bend. Curious as to what exactly that is. All i picture is the one in a limo going up.
It‘s tint on the back windows.
Sponsored

Ocarwolf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really hoping for some measurements of 4 door cargo area with rear seats folded.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.
- Will Ford performance offer a dealer installed lift kit?
- If yes, will FOX coilovers be available?
- if yes, ask specifically about 37’s - will this be workable or require axel upgrades? (Concept vehicle?Yeah...ooooo-OK, let’s all put away the toy then please ?)
- where in CO will consumers be able to see production quality & color correct Bronco’s prior to order finalization?
- Are the sliders really going to be body mounted? Seriously?
- pics of the 4D rear cargo, seats down & up.
- If you squatch a 4D & add the slide out trail gate accessory, where is the factory Jack (scissor?) stored? Isn’t it in the floor of the cargo area? How does that access work?

cheers & have fun!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Going to take a stab at this. Federal law allows the windows of 2nd row and back of trucks, suvs and minivans to be Tinted. The allowance can not be applied to cars. I am pretty sure all the 2nd row And back of all 4-doors will be tinted. This tint amount is 20% which means it has to allow 20% of the light in.

The next time you are out and about check out trucks and suvs, all windows are tinted except the windshield and front windows.

Are their any pics of the "privacy window" in the 2nd row. I see that as a standard option on big bend. Curious as to what exactly that is. All i picture is the one in a limo going up.

mtjarman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.
I would love to know if the 4 door has storage in the rear cargo area. In terms of under floor. I know it has that slide out seat, so under storage may be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.