First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Modular Front Bumper, do they all come with D-Ring brackets and can they be used as a anchor point for flat towing behind a motorhome?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What the heck are you talking about? Did you “reply” to my post by accident?

At no point in your rambling , incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I actually went to Ford's website and tried to find the info. Not there but I surfed around for awhile "refreshing" my memory.

I did notice that it says Standard-Duty Suspension for the Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks. So that is the question I posted earlier..........

Need to see ( in a pic) or have explained CLEARLY what is different in the two suspensions . NON Squatch vs. Squatch.

Answering this question explains the Badlands suspension better because it (sasquatch) is standard on Badlands.

Last edited:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's has been done to solve the carbon buildup for the 2.3 engine?
2.7L has both port & direct fuel injection... 2.3L will require routine valve cleaning.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im new and ignorance. I keep seeing people say modular and non-modular? I don’t know what that means.
Non-modular doesn’t have removable windows and has two extra panels for open air experience for 4-door rear passengers. There was an earlier question about the difference but it wasn’t fully explained to highlight the differences for both 2-door and 4-door models.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will 33 inch tires fit on the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond with stock suspension?

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will do my best at size estimations... I am fairly bad at it as everything seems small to me. I am 6'5" and could trim some lbs. too... I will be moving out of a Flex to a Bronco, so that will likely be the lense my comparisons are based off of.
I would like to second this comment but I am 5’1, so opposite for me

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like the 3 (or more) different suspensions explained in detail, hopefully with pictures, with what is the same and what is different between them (springs, shocks, control arms, etc.). Also, concerning the different suspensions, is the high clearance suspension an option for the lower trims outside of getting the squatch package.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Non-modular doesn’t have removable windows and has two extra panels for open air experience for 4-door rear passengers. There was an earlier question about the difference but it wasn’t fully explained to highlight the differences for both 2-door and 4-door models.
Thanks! Googled and found the answer, standard 3 piece on 2 doors ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can you use the roof rack with the top off?
Please keep this thread uncluttered other than questions the Ford employee can ask.

All these other random questions have been asked and answered in multiple other threads, please use the search function for those.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.

Please ask if there will be a white top, interior options. I think many many people want those options ..thank you
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.