Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jokingly ask what happened to a real orange and a green, but I want to know how the clutch is weighed and catch point.

It's not that I'm not curious about the beast, I am, just all I can honestly think of to ask

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will the rear side windows on the 2 door be removable, or at least somehow able to open a bit for ventilation?

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got a question for Ford. Can we please have KO2’s as a Sasquatch tire option...I’m not a fan of the Goodyears.

seems like it’s already a 33” option on the badlands, so why not give us the 35” option on the Sasquatch package.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m quite surprised the online bronco community hasnt inquired about the safety and crash ratings of bronco version.

It will be good to know the ratings achieved in comparison to Jeep Wrangler.

Your thought on this.
Crash ratings are done after release. The bureau's that do the testing are independent. They purchase the cars themselves and break them. Ford will tout their Ford360 safety package with BLIS and Collision Avoidance and Cross-Traffic Warnings and Front and Rear parking sensors, 360 camera, backup camera, etc... But crash ratings will be done when the car releases.

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well @dwfern, your time has come. You said you only have 30 minutes tomorrow, of which only a sliver of time I’m sure will be available for Q and A. So, I did you a favor and tallied up all the questions .....most popular question is.....”will rubberized floor be available on models other than just BD, BL and FE?”

Latest info: Ford employee from “Ride along Q and A” this week said floors are not “swappable” after the fact, as in I order a WildTrak with carpet then want to “swap”” to vinyl. However, he left open the possibility of ordering a WildTrak with vinyl to begin with. It may just be one of those differentiators that must be, to separate the BD/BL/FE from the BASE/BB/OB/WT, but we’re hanging onto hope.

Also, don’t forget to HAVE FUN!!

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.
See if they'll answer about wheter the front trail camera comes on all trims and does it record?? Haven't seen it yet ?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How can you say you are not a fan when the tire is BRAND NEW on the Bronco?

BTW .. KO2 is the OEM tire for the Raptor and trust me when I say you can do A LOT better. It is much improved from the original KO which was the OEM tire on the Gen1 Raptor and that tire was scary.

BTW ... I own the gen1 and gen2 raptors so I am speaking from experience.

I’ve got a question for Ford. Can we please have KO2’s as a Sasquatch tire option...I’m not a fan of the Goodyears.

seems like it’s already a 33” option on the badlands, so why not give us the 35” option on the Sasquatch package.

Sponsored

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPriceBuildAndPrice

Taargus

Badlands
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 1980 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can you say you are not a fan when the tire is BRAND NEW on the Bronco?

BTW .. KO2 is the OEM tire for the Raptor and trust me when I say you can do A LOT better. It is much improved from the original KO which was the OEM tire on the Gen1 Raptor and that tire was scary.

BTW ... I own the gen1 and gen2 raptors so I am speaking from experience.
im not a fan of Goodyear’s in general, and to be honest I just think the tire is kinda ugly...lol. I’m sure it’s not a terrible tire, I just like to stick with what I know.

I’ve got KO2’s in 35” on my power wagon(my second set now), and in 33” on my FJ40. Couldn’t be happier with them. Great all around tire.

also, I could be wrong, but I thought this tire was just a Goodyear wrangler with the “wrangler” text removed from the sidewall.

Last edited:

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are their any pics of the "privacy window" in the 2nd row. I see that as a standard option on big bend. Curious as to what exactly that is. All i picture is the one in a limo going up.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry to burst your bubble... but I am not a marketing employee trying to subterfuge the forum, but rather an IT employee who reserved a Badlands, got totally sucked in and cannot wait to give up my money for my new ride. ?‍♂
Shouldnt you stay at home optimizing queries to lower the I/O on the systems so the site doesnt crash when build and price launch? We all know who to blame now when the site goes down.

:)
LOL

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is a brand new tire. Wrangler is a marketing term and it can be found on 8 different Goodyear tires. Ford ask Goodyear to remove wrangler from the bronco tire.

im not a fan of Goodyear’s in general, and to be honest I just think the tire is kinda ugly...lol. I’m sure it’s not a terrible tire, I just like to stick with what I know.

I’ve got KO2’s in 35” on my power wagon(my second set now), and in 33” on my FJ40. Couldn’t be happier with them. Great all around tire.

also, I could be wrong, but I thought this tire was just a Goodyear wrangler with the “wrangler” text removed from the sidewall.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.