• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Canada - Newfoundland Selling 5 brand new standard badlands wheels and tires

albertabronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wrong side of the country for me

Bran57

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still available? What would you want for them. Located in Ontario so would have to figure out how reasonable shipping would be 👍

Sponsored

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reasonably? Buddy it’s not my fault it costs a fortune. Cheap ass
Wow. Ok. So much for that Canadian reputation. I'm going to assume it's frustration over your inability to pawn your wheels off on someone. Good luck. Not really.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Ok. So much for that Canadian reputation. I'm going to assume it's frustration over your inability to pawn your wheels off on someone. Good luck. Not really.
You rubbed off on me a bit I can be ignorant to!

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you expect him to magic them to you?

Big things are expensive to ship, heavy things are expensive to ship, things are expensive to ship internationally... Big, heavy things are incredibly expensive to ship internationally.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you expect him to magic them to you?

Big things are expensive to ship, heavy things are expensive to ship, things are expensive to ship internationally... Big, heavy things are incredibly expensive to ship internationally.
Checked 3 places for 3 guys and the price is $760 to $790 Canadian to ship to the u.s and $850 to ship to Alberta for a guy, it’s actually cheaper to ship to the u.s.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked 3 places for 3 guys and the price is $760 to $790 Canadian to ship to the u.s and $850 to ship to Alberta for a guy, it’s actually cheaper to ship to the u.s.
just curious what you used for weight when you gave the shipper info?

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's too bad I already have a full set, I'd just come over the ferry and pick 'em up, lol.
Sponsored