• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee Selling Badlands SAS wheels and tires

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivery next week. Looking to sell full set of 5 Sasquatch wheels and tires (warm alloy ring). Live in Nashville area for pickup (can meet within 100 miles) but willing to ship. $1700 (plus shipping if requested). Would consider just selling wheels

will also sell the rock rails for $350
Sponsored

Last edited:

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be in the same situation. Wonder what the market is for these.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m about 2-3 weeks out from delivery. Thought I’d gauge some interest.
Looking to sell full set of 5 Sasquatch wheels and tires. Live in Nashville area for pickup (can meet within 100 miles) but willing to ship. $2000 OBO (plus shipping if requested)

will also sell the rock rails for $350
I will be in the same situation. Wonder what the market is for these.
I think it really depends on how well the Goodyears wear. If people need to swap them out after 25K miles, the tires won't be worth much. The wheels should be valuable, though.

OP
OP
Badlandia

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
still got your wheel and tires?

Thx
Noah
Knoxville
yeah I do. Picking up bronco next week! Have a little hiccup though. Wheels I ordered are on backorder. Wouldn’t have till January. If you want to wait we could work out a deal

Sponsored
OP
OP
Badlandia

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep me posted. Thx
Still interested? I was able to lock down a set. My in-laws live in Farragut so don’t mind coming to you. Definitely coming that way over Christmas weekend.

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll do the $1700 if you throw in the TPMS. Saves me from having to rebalance tires. My number is (865) 660-3110.

OP
OP
Badlandia

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll do the $1700 if you throw in the TPMS. Saves me from having to rebalance tires. My number is (865) 660-3110.
Awesome! Yeah I’ll keep those in for you. Want to just wait till Christmas and I’ll bring them with me or let you know as soon as I get new set on and set up a meet.

Sponsored

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Farragut too. I’ll wait til you’re coming this way. I’m in town til Christmas Day. Then I’ll be in the Rockies til Jan 3.

OP
OP
Badlandia

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in Farragut too. I’ll wait til you’re coming this way. I’m in town til Christmas Day. Then I’ll be in the Rockies til Jan 3.
Sounds good! I work Christmas Eve so won’t be in till late. Christmas Day works for me noonish-mid afternoon. I may have another plan that gets them there the 19th and you can pick up whenever that week, I’ll keep you posted if that becomes an option

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just checked my airfare. Flying out Christmas morning at 9am. Maybe plan B? Let me know…. Want to text or call me…. 865-660-3110.

OP
OP
Badlandia

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model