6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know most can't do this. We were in a unique situation where we have 3 vehicles... but whatever you are replacing when you get your Bronco (whenever that might be), now is the time if you can swing it! I bought my F250 last summer to tow our camper, but we have since sold our camper and really have no need for the truck (I was just keeping it because, well, it was a cool truck). Sold it yesterday for $5k more than what I purchased it for a year ago.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, my buddy bought a used Raptor right before this Idiocracy and he could sell it for a profit, but won't.

havingfunyet

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
I listed my 2008 Jeep wrangler for sale last night. Even ones that old are priced a couple thousand more than they were a few months ago. When it sells I will have to share my husbands minivan (yuck) until I get my Bronco which could be a while. The extra cash will make it worth it for buying my Bronco and whatever accessories I want for it.
I've already had 2 people try to scam me into getting fake vehicle history reports for it saying they wanted to buy it so be careful.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yup... A friend is buying up new 4Runners from anywhere in his state and turning around to sell them at a nice profit a few weeks later. Dealerships don't care what you're buying right now, just that they can sell them. His buddy works at one of the lots and gets him in touch with their sales team once the vehicle is on the truck for delivery.

He's in a sales-tax free state so it works for him. Where i'm at it would be a massive PITA for minimal profit due to the taxing structures.

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sold my '19 Stingray that I purchased back in Dec of 2019 when they were almost giving them away (20% off sticker) to my local Chev dealer last month for $8,000. more then I paid for it. I didn't want to take a chance on what it might be worth if I waited to trade on the Bronco whenever I get mine. Probably sometime in 2022.

P1010009.JPG

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been offered 15,000 for my 6 year old Challenger I paid 24 for back in 2015, but without any concept of when I’ll get my Bronco I can’t take it. I was ignoring a couple small issues it has since it wouldn’t be worth fixing them before trading it (tires getting worn, check engine light for $200 fix), but if I’ll be in it for another year I guess I’ll get it done. Fingers crossed we get that email this month shedding light on our expected delivery dates. Or if I’m offered 20+ maybe I’ll buy a bike lol

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I keep debating that myself. Thinking of selling my car now, buying an overpriced used 4Runner/wrangler temporary until the Bronco comes, and hoping I could get closed to what I paid for it.

Just don't want to go yet another year without an Off Road vehicle. I swear it's going to be 2+ years from date of reservation to delivery.

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I paid $52,000 for a new 2017 F250 ($60,800 MSRP) at the end of that year. The dealer is buying it back from me for $49,000. Effectively rented it for $71 per month for 42 months. Crazy times.

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been thinking about trading in both vehicles for a truck to drive until the bronco comes in. Day 1 res with several sins and no build email yet, so would it make sense to drive a '21 for a few months while I wait or hold off? Fairly confident I can snag a 0% interest on a RAM 1500.
Sponsored