• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Selling hard top

FZ4

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took ownership of my 2021 Wildtrak 4 door in February 2022.
First thing I did is remove the hard top and store it.
Bimini ever since.
I’ve had jeep wranglers in the past and the hard tops came off and never went back on.
I have an F150 supercrew I drive during the wet days.
As much as I’ve tried convincing myself to keep this hard top for the future, I know its not going back on.
$6800 seems to be in the ballpark of what’s been selling.
I’ll leave it at that price for a couple weeks.
I’m not shipping it so if you need a reason to Bronco to Boise….
Pics attached - Assembly line and driving off the showroom floor.
Ford Bronco Selling hard top 6497FC85-FADD-48AA-A435-0BBEE7D55FCA
Ford Bronco Selling hard top 9FAD2451-51FC-4754-A0CA-FB389C4CC5E6
Sponsored

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh man... if you were closer, if you were closer, this would be a done deal. Good luck.

OP
OP
FZ4

FZ4

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called my local Ford dealer parts department. There are zero hard tops available in one piece. You have to piece them together and he said it’s approximately $14,000. The rear hard top section alone is $9000.
If anyone speaks to their dealer and can get a four-door hardtop for under $10,000 please give me that dealers name and number. It isn’t going to happen.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a heads up, if you are switching from soft top to hard top, it does requires other pieces. It is not a straight swap. So the panels and cap may have gone down in price but it does require other pieces. I did a swap: soft to hard top and we realized it was more involved. When buying the top from dealer or private, make sure it has all the pieces you need. Here’s the write up…

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/soft-top-hard-top-swap-tips-lessons-learned-updated.35246/

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a heads up, if you are switching from soft top to hard top, it does requires other pieces. It is not a straight swap. So the panels and cap may have gone down in price but it does require other pieces. I did a swap: soft to hard top and we realized it was more involved. When buying the top from dealer or private, make sure it has all the pieces you need. Here’s the write up…

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/soft-top-hard-top-swap-tips-lessons-learned-updated.35246/
Very helpful - thanks for sharing. So to simplify (and admittedly not read the entire thread, lol) - if you have a factory soft top w/ hard top prep kit, you can install a hard top w/o issue. If you have a hard top, you'll need the additional pieces for soft top install. This is key for me since I'll be keeping soft top as well.
Sponsored