Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I am selling my camper that I got 6 years ago. I bought it to have these great camping trips with my wife and kids like I used to have with my parents. Great new memories were created, but it has run it's course. We started not using it as much come year two, so we put it in a seasonal site and went there on free weekends. That didn't last long either. So it all just became a money pit. We have decided to move on. My son is begging me to get a boat instead, but I don't think we will get any more use out of it than we did our camper. I'm kind of sad... Good news is, more money to put down on the Bronco!
Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, I've been considering another trailer, or maybe a sprinter conversion to tow the Bronco and 40. Just don't know if it would get used.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well I am selling my camper that I got 6 years ago. I bought it to have these great camping trips with my wife and kids like I used to have with my parents. Great new memories were created, but it has run it's course. We started not using it as much come year two, so we put it in a seasonal site and went there on free weekends. That didn't last long either. So it all just became a money pit. We have decided to move on. My son is begging me to get a boat instead, but I don't think we will get any more use out of it than we did our camper. I'm kind of sad... Good news is, more money to put down on the Bronco!
Hey, more money for a Bronco is good!
Families change over time. Interests evolve, all good.
For me, the constant in a changing world is the love you receive from a good sloppy dog. My dog is always up for any adventure as long as he can stay with me. He never disagrees with my decisions. Even if the Bronco turns out to be Cyber Orange!

OP
OP
FourHorses

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, it will pass in a few days! Maybe a few rounds of golf with the family will help. :)

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You know how the saying goes. There are only 2 days in a happy boat ownership, “the day you brought a boat and the day you sold it.”

Sponsored
OP
OP
FourHorses

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You know how the saying goes. There are only 2 days in a happy boat ownership, “the day you brought a boat and the day you sold it.”
I've heard that with Boats, Campers and Horses. lol

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Aaaand pools.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The way I look at it is this, if you don’t camp now you don’t need a camper, if you don’t fish, ski, or at least go to the lake now, you don’t need a boat, if you don’t do (fill in the blank) the newness will wear off in a year. So rent!
Sponsored