• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Selling my oem Sasquatch rims…..

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if I could offer some advise it would be to post for 800 if you cant sell to a forum member. Craigslist/offerup people are going to lowball you if you post for 550
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, if you already have taken the tires off, could you throw the bare wheel on a scale? Lots of people here have been wondering how much the Squatch wheel weighs. It would also help people calculate shipping.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How much do yall think the wheel and tires should go for? $1600? Probably will sell mine too
I would say $900 for the 5. I can get new bead lock capable rims for about $1500. Unless ur selling to a collector u wont get retail value not to mention theyre used, even if it was for a week.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say $900 for the 5. I can get new bead lock capable rims for about $1500. Unless ur selling to a collector u wont get retail value not to mention theyre used, even if it was for a week.
35inch tires cost nearly 300-400$ per wheel. I think you could sell a sas set of 5 for 2000-2500 easy

Sponsored

mikedege

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just let the guy hook a brother up. Its not always about the $$$....
I gave my Wifes stock Tesla wheels away because a local wanted a spare set to drive up to the mountains. Pay it forward, and it will come back, that's the way I look at it. It has served me well. :cool:

Cheers!
Mike

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Newraptor

Newraptor

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus , Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do youhave pics of your new rims?
These are the rims on putting on there getting on right now I’ll have it by the end of the day only 17x9
A924843E-8702-4AD7-942C-F47BFC817E68.png

478F5909-5141-4AD2-B067-0EC1BFF7CD92.png

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

35inch tires cost nearly 300-400$ per wheel. I think you could sell a sas set of 5 for 2000-2500 easy
i didnt see where he said it was tires too. did he say that? if that is the case i agree 100% with the $2k-$2500 range.

OP
OP
Newraptor

Newraptor

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus , Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i didnt see where he said it was tires too. did he say that? if that is the case i agree 100% with the $2k-$2500 range.
Just rims only

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry you are correct. When I saw 1500 I thought we started talking about wheels + tires lol

robbowen23

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bluetruckclothingco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 F150 (Walter), 21 Bronco(OJ)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wheels still available? Ship to Arizona?

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you say No, does that mean no to shipping or no longer available? I’m in OC. No need to ship if you still have them. I’d pick them up.
Sponsored