• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee Selling tires and wheels

Wyatt55

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am selling all 5 tires and wheels is there a market for them I am located in TN 37876 and travel to Nashville weekly
310 miles on them $2000 OBO

Ford Bronco Selling tires and wheels IMG_0265
Sponsored

Last edited:

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you list a price, you'll find out.
In NJ someone has all 5 tires and rims off an OBX for $800. (Listed for about a month already) People that finally get their base models delivered will be good customers for takeoffs.

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am selling all 5 tires and wheels is there a market for them I am located in TN 37876 and travel to Nashville weekly
310 miles on them

Curious what your replacing them with?

OP
OP
Wyatt55

Wyatt55

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you list a price, you'll find out.
In NJ someone has all 5 tires and rims off an OBX for $800. (Listed for about a month already) People that finally get their base models delivered will be good customers for takeoffs.
After researching others I found 2k to 2400 so I guess thats what I will list them at OBO

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wyatt55

Wyatt55

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you willing to ship?
I am not sure what that would cost but if your willing to pay the shipping I can find out what it would cost. What is the zip code

GoArmyGA

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB Black
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
310 miles on them $2000 OBO

I’m located in North GA, about 3 hours from you. Please confirm they are the Sqtch wheels/tires per the pic. I’ll offer $1600 and I will pick them up. We can PM the details. Thanks

OP
OP
Wyatt55

Wyatt55

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m located in North GA, about 3 hours from you. Please confirm they are the Sqtch wheels/tires per the pic. I’ll offer $1600 and I will pick them up. We can PM the details. Thanks
[/]
yes my Bronco is the Sasquatch package set of 5 315/70-17 make it $1800 and I will meet you
IMG_0266.jpeg

part0.jpg

Sponsored

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Sport 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did these get picked up? Looking for a set and will be in South Pittsburg next week.

OP
OP
Wyatt55

Wyatt55

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model