First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, you started out good but lost me after the first pic. The old school wheel arch accents on the Bilstein build are pretty good though, I take it those are the Advanced FG fenders?
Another company has thrown their hat into the squared fender opening kits, so there's a chance it isn't.

Anderson Composits has their prototype kit on their 2Dr that's heading to SEMA. I've seen an angled rear shot of it on one of their instagram posts and what I can see looks pretty good so far.
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pimpin' :cool:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Another company has thrown their hat into the squared fender opening kits, so there's a chance it isn't.

Anderson Composits has their prototype kit on their 2Dr that's heading to SEMA. I've seen an angled rear shot of it on one of their instagram posts and what I can see looks pretty good so far.
Got it, saw they're the ones doing the halo doors too. Their flares do look pretty good:

https://andersoncomposites.com/coll...co-fiberglass-fenders-set-front-2-door-4-door

Sponsored

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a chance to talk to someone last night from Mecum that was on their way to SEMA. I asked what they anticipate will be the hot car this year at the show and they said the Bronco Raptor. I can’t wait to see what they come up with that is useful.

Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jeez... to each their own but.... naaah. Waiting for the good off-road builds and gear that we hopfully don't have to wait another year to take delivery of.

OP
OP
gringoloco

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

The ones pictured are ADV, per the IG account on the windshield header

NewToBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo S60, 2012 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know SEMA is closed to the general public, but was going to be in Vegas and was hoping to attend. Anyone know how a person can purchase passes? Thanks.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So do companies that do this to cars for SEMA troll the "real" owners on purpose with how ridiculous they are? This maybe appeals to 3% of people who buy vehicles of said make and model.