Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else sort of let down at the bronco aftermarket shown at Sema? One would think there would be more or products that no one has seen (considering most was leaked here) due to the fact that there was more Broncos at Sema than on the roads. It got to the point where I said oh look another one that looks just like the last. Not saying it's my cup of tea but I sort of expected a new grille. Jeep has tons of them... Heck the very least angry eyes for the bronco 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SEMA was fun the first time I went, but the novelty wore off quickly in subsequent years. With the late release of Broncos into the wild it doesn’t surprise me that manufactures didn’t have enough time to develop more products. Someone I know is working on a solid axle conversion, but didn’t have it ready to go for the show.

For the record, jeep angry eyes are the stupidest thing in the world.

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was disappointed as well. Yes the bronco is a unicorn clothed in willy wonka tickets, but by now, you'd think they'd have more aftermarket things ready to go.
Like I posted on another thread, kinda disappointing there's been only 1 aftermarket headlight shown and its still in prototype stages.. None of the stuff shown at sema was really exciting and was a rehash of things already shown.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t been to SEMA in-person since 2018 but from what I saw online it just seems like companies need more time to figure stuff out. We saw a ton of concept vehicles but very few actual products. So if I were to guess most companies are still early in the product development pipeline at the moment.

Which makes sense. Bronco is a brand-new vehicle that has only been in production for 6 months. It isn’t like the Wrangler where they have decades of past product development work to build off of. Add in the fact that we’re in the middle of a global supply chain logjam, and I’m not surprised.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’re disappointed that there were no angry eyes grilles? Seriously?
Before I had a jeep I wanted some, when I got it.....Ehhh I kinda make fun of people who have um. But secretly like seeing them. More or less. Considering folks have been seeing Broncos one could assume companies could start drafting grille concepts. Like the rtr grille.

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been a rough year for all manufacturers. Aside from a measuring session or two, full access to these has been tricky. I've been working with the Bronco brand team since March on priority allocation and ours isn't being built for another 2 weeks (knock on wood). Couple that with the volatility in supply chain, etc. that impacts the production of existing products, it's no surprise that quality aftermarket options are slowly trickling in.

Everyone this affects is very fortunate to have one of the first Broncos off the production line. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a very long and awesome road with this platform, and soon enough this market will be booming with options for every inch of these vehicles.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had planned to go to SEMA this year, but since summer things were not going well so I just bailed. I will go back maybe next year or two when things are back on track. It takes a lot of time and R&D for SEMA stuff and this year for the Bronco was just way too short. Actually surprised as much as there was.

Sponsored

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No angry eyes for me. I get that enough from my wife when I forget to take out the garbage

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm disappointed because some very functional things are either backordered to oblivion or don't exist yet. However, I do think its saving me money. I'm blown away how much stuff in "overlanding" is marked up. Profit margins must be insane on anything with an LED in it, as if an LED is a new technology or should cost MORE money.

Where are the device rails?
Where are action camera mounting brackets on the mirrors?
Where are action camera mounting brackets on the trail sights?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm disappointed because some very functional things are either backordered to oblivion or don't exist yet. However, I do think its saving me money. I'm blown away how much stuff in "overlanding" is marked up. Profit margins must be insane on anything with an LED in it, as if an LED is a new technology or should cost MORE money.

Where are the device rails?
Where are action camera mounting brackets on the mirrors?
Where are action camera mounting brackets on the trail sights?
The device rail is here on B6G! Check it out: https://www.bronco6g.com/bam-byodr-...ing-your-own-device-rail-by-archetype-racing/

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs