First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After viewing the SEMA builds and seeing the Ford Modular bumper in person I have some general take aways (there may be exceptions).
1. The modern stealth winch style front bumpers that look so good on modern pickups seem kinda over done and excessive on the classic lines of the Bronco. More subdued versions mitigate some of this.
2. Tubular prerunner bumper styles don’t have this problem.
3. The Modular Ford bumper is just fine.
4. The swing away tire carrier rear bumpers make me a little weak in the knees - take my money.
Sponsored

Alan22

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 Mustang GT, 2018 Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally didn't like any pre runner bumpers at SEMA. I'm not big on exposing parts that are meant to be protected. With this vehicle having no naturally aspirated option for a motor also something similar to the stock modular bumper would probably be the best bet as the intercooler is in the front (unlike pre runners where they're in the back because of all the dust). Thats just my honest opinion. The winch bumpers also stick WAY to far out for my liking. The only aftermarket bumpers IMO that look good are Fab Fours & 4WP. Again just my opinion so dont kill me in the comments