Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So ignore the insignificant 10mm for a moment

So would it be safe to say that all models from base to badlands has the same suspension height? And ride height is dependent on tire size?

And the Sasquatch package will add 1.5” suspension lift to any model?
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly I didn’t know this info but it is making me re think the Sasquatch.

and that is right San Dimas! You stay around here?
The 10mm cited about the lift gets a lot of replay but there is a ton of confusion and misinformation around it, many stories and interpretations of it here in many threads, including it is simply the bump stop limitations on Sasquatch. So for .4 inches of difference don't let that be your only decision factor until we get real technical specs from Ford (Ford, are you listening?)

(I lived in San Dimas for a year and then moved east a few cities, but then I had to drive back through San Dimas every day to go to work.)

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s not what I heard. They were talking about if the Badlands and Sasquatch suspensions were the same. He said the Badlands suspension added 10mm to the height and the Sasquatch suspension added 1 1/2 inches to the height. That makes the Sasquatch suspension about 1 1/8 inches higher than the Badlands.

Edit: 23:50 in is the time stamp.
Watch again. He says it lifts the Base about 1.5" and lifts the Badlands about 10mm.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 10mm cited about the lift gets a lot of replay but there is a ton of confusion and misinformation around it, many stories and interpretations of it here in many threads, including it is simply the bump stop limitations on Sasquatch. So for .4 inches of difference don't let that be your only decision factor until we get real technical specs from Ford (Ford, are you listening?)

(I lived in San Dimas for a year and then moved east a few cities, but then I had to drive back through San Dimas every day to go to work.)
Yes this is a bit frustrating that there is no definite clarification between the two suspensions. Questions have been asked and all we get are that they are very similar

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
66-77 bronco had squared off fenders if they were cut....just saying... I think it would give it a more retro look.
I always thought cutting the rear fenders of an EB was a abomination. Retro is uncut. Now if you want to say the front fender and match that, I'm ok with the retro reference.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There are two types of countries... countries that use the metric system, and countries that have sent men to the damn moon.
I know some like to bash the metric system, but in engineering there are many times the product or suppliers product require using the metric system, especially when you have international customers.

Sponsored

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At the 18:56 mark in the video, a question came up regarding the wash out interior. The early prototypes were washed down with a "ton of water" and the electronics are "siliconized".

Comforting to some degree, like getting stuck in a downpour or washing out the interior after a day on the trails. But still think some common sense will be necessary in drying the interior completely so water doesn't penetrate and do damage (ie., rear vents, door hinges, etc.)

I will also seek to learn if the warranty will cover repairs attributed to water.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was trying to find that out too!!
That’s the “impression “ they gave. I’m thinking the changed out fender has a squared off look and was cut higher gave the Sasquatch package a totally different look. Who knows really though :)

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know some like to bash the metric system, but in engineering there are many times the product or suppliers product require using the metric system, especially when you have international customers.
Yes, my dad was working at an aerospace company and they used the metrics system. I think it’s pretty common to see the metrics system used, I think NASA even uses it.

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s the “impression “ they gave. I’m thinking the changed out fender has a squared off look and was cut higher gave the Sasquatch package a totally different look. Who knows really though :)
That makes sense! I really liked the height and how it looked huge! Lol now I am thinking about if I need Sasquatch or not. I like the fact that I’m 5’3 and this is going to be bigggg ?

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our prints for machine parts now come with metric dimension except some still use English for radius callouts

And every now and then they just toss either type anywhere for no apparent reason
Sponsored