Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are two types of countries... countries that use the metric system, and countries that have sent men to the damn moon.
Really? That's impressive considering the moon is 382,500 kilometers away! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think they really answered my question - I asked if the Automatic Transmission comes standard with the Mid Package. The dude in the middle confused me lol
Only with BL. It took them a while to do it but the guy on the right finally did (Esteban).

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I mean he did kinda answer it... it’s lifted but not a factory lift. IIRC in the other thread there is a part list and it has changed control arms and some other stuff.
Yep, that was my question too.... And I wasn't clear on his response of if the SEMA build had an extra lift above Badlands and Squatch? It appeared really high. And the parts link they shared stated the vehicle had a "4WP 2" adjustable Performance suspension". That doesn't sound stock.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never answered mine either. I asked "Do the optional LED Signature lights also include the LED taillights"?

Sponsored

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question was not answered...Will the 4 dr 2nd row seat backs be carpeted or rubberized washout capable material?

Yes, I know all the pictures we have seen have shown carpet, but as we all have said...that doesn't make since when the rest of interior is washout capable.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just sat on my front bumper and measured the sag. It was only .5” of sag and I’m 225lbs.
I have Fox 2.5 adjustable coilovers and they are set on the softest setting right now.

Im not calling you a liar, but what you said doesn’t seem to check out. :ROFLMAO:

/s
LOL - different springs and shocks. My front springs are ARB OME medium 2.5" lift on Bilstein 5100 gas monotubes. I'm 190. So I guess the front end on my Jeep is softer than yours .....

Either way - the guy said 10mm. Me, I'm saving my money and seeing what options show up aftermarket. 2" more and Fox 2.5 adjustable coilovers sound better for example than the same Bilsteins with different springs or a spacer.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

excuse my fwench but the dude in the middle is a fckn yes-man d!ckhead, he talked his way around every single question :ROFLMAO:
"is there an additional lift on this besides what comes with the sasquatch"
"not in what we offer from the factory but the vehicle is designed to be very easy to modify"
THAT WAS A YES OR NO QUESTION BUDDY
Clear sign the guy was a marketing weenie with all his marketing double speak and non answers.

Ford Bronco SEMA Special Live Stream Bronco Q&A 1605907431180

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone else notice that the guy in the middle was wearing a Filson cruiser jacket, $350. Probably a gift from Filson.
11010762DarkTan-main.jpg

A dealer installed option.
That guy reminded me of the Porsche Club events I used to go to. There would be a group of track, autocross and performance mod people on one side of the room, and the wine and cheese crowd on the other ...

(Edit) Come to think of it, he was the only one who answered 10AT too ...

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder if they don't care because they expect that orders with the package with the trail cam will be way less generally, not to mention most orders with high or lux package won't order a winch at any point either?
This was the real low point of the Q&A. They basically said, “we whiffed on this, and we have no plans to fix it”

End results is they just lost my $2500 accessory add. It’s too bad too cuz I was one of those people who probably don’t need a winch but have always wanted one and was planning to “splurge” cuz Ford made it so seemingly easy.
Bingo, this was a clear design screw-up that none of the managers want to take responsibility for so their excuse, "it's a trade-off if you want a winch" :mad::mad::mad:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Overall, I think the 3 of them did a pretty good job under the circumstances. It is tough taking Q&A cold. They knew there were a couple of land mines they had to sidestep, I'm ok with that.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sound bar?

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really? That's impressive considering the moon is 382,500 kilometers away! :ROFLMAO:

Any red blooded American knows that’s not true. The true red, white, and blue distance from earth to the moon is 237,674 miles. ?
How do we know that? We were the only ones that measured it by hand.

Ford Bronco SEMA Special Live Stream Bronco Q&A AF0700E8-C6C7-4DB6-9BF0-541039357FDE
Sponsored