Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My interpretation of the guy’s response is that when you get the Sasquatch on a Badlands, you get a 10mm/0.4” lift over the standard Badlands suspension. If you get the Sasquatch package on any other trim, you get a 1.5” lift over the standard suspension.

Badlands has the HOSS with position sensitive dampers. It is the only trim that has that without including the Sasquatch package. Based on the preliminary spec sheet, the Badlands has more suspension travel than the base (which the other non-Sasquatch trims look to share) leading me to believe that the Badlands has a lift of some sort over the other non-Sasquatch trims.
To me this all but confirms the only difference between Sasquatch and no Sasquatch on Badlands is tire size. So I think I'll keep my money.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To me this all but confirms the only difference between Sasquatch and no Sasquatch on Badlands is tire size. So I think I'll keep my money.
Great point, another seldom discussed item is if the Sasquatch really has "stiffer springs" some will like those but others not so much.

For some of us who will use our Bronco for a 95% daily driver, we will like the less stiff standard springs. Again, this assumes the Sasquatch stiffer springs rumor is true.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah that’s what’s confusing. I know they said that it starts as a squatch too, but “tacking on” another 2 inches of lift onto the squatch lift doesn’t really work like that. So I’m curious what the true amount of lift is when compared to a standard bronco. It’d help put it all in perspective
We have a good straight on side view of the SEMA concept - need to find others - and the scale them to be the same size and compare distance from hub center to body line.

I’ll do the scaling if anyone wants to post up straight up side view of real pre-production two door models.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great point, another seldom discussed item is if the Sasquatch really has "stiffer springs" some will like those but others not so much.

For some of us who will use our Bronco for a 95% daily driver, we will like the less stiff standard springs. Again, this assumes the Sasquatch stiffer springs rumor is true.
The Rumor is straight from Estaban. To be sure - every answer at SuperCel I got I repeated it back. It’s his words. As for tires are they only difference on the BL vs Sasquatch, you only need to look at the comments on the BL Overlander’s 35” stuffed concept. It didn’t look good.

Last edited:

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Rumor is straight from Sebastian. To be sure - every answer at SuperCel I got I repeated it back. It’s his words. As for tires are they only difference on the BL vs Sasquatch, you only need to look at the comments on the BL Overlander’s 35” stuffed concept. It didn’t look good.
This may or may not pertain to the conversation, but interesting anyway
17B3808D-7CF8-4AF8-AC3B-37659434E9B4.jpeg

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
This may or may not pertain to the conversation, but interesting anyway
Ford Bronco SEMA Special Live Stream Bronco Q&A 17B3808D-7CF8-4AF8-AC3B-37659434E9B4
First - to correct- it was Esteban Jennings at SuperCel East. As for the Overlander it was said that the tires rubbed on a hard turn. For the record they were true 35 x 12 1/2
Sponsored