Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if the Badlands is +4 and it comes with the front locker and the modular front bumper do you still get negative points for them or is that only if you are adding them to a non-badlands?
Itā€™s not really a ā€œpointā€ system in scheduling. Those are just for reference as to the diff between the order bank and how many they can build for each item. There is no cumulative point score that gets you built. The system essentially goes down the list at your dealer in timestamp order and looks at each build in order; and if it can build it, it gets scheduled. If not, it gets skipped. So, if the system has already scheduled all of their Badlands possible when it gets to you, youā€™re SOLā€¦if not, then it looks at everything else and sees if it can be built. The number for the mod bumper is inclusive of Badlands builds.

avarga

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My order apparently like the color red. At least my 4-door isnā€™t red!
Hey Granger, Let me know if you wanna sell me a ā€˜21 Raptor at MSRP and Iā€™ll just settle with that.
LOL... exactly what I told my dealer a month ago.... my build is close to -100, don't know the point of waiting any longer.

Stick355

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands +4
2 door -9
Auto +2
2.7L -24
MIC -35
SAS -15
Front Locker -23
Tow -25
Mod Bumper -24
Lux -21

. I'm not thinking September will be good to me!!

AJK522

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
So help me understand,
with my build

-Base
-SAS Pkg
-Carbonized Grey
-4 door
-2.7L
-Aux Switches
-Mod Bumper
-Soft top

I calculated out of 100, I have a 58% chance correct?

1.00 x 1.03 x 1.09 x 1.02 x 0.76 x 1.35 x 0.85 x 0.77 x 0.76

Did I do math or no?

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So help me understand,
with my build

-Base
-SAS Pkg
-Carbonized Grey
-4 door
-2.7L
-Aux Switches
-Mod Bumper
-Soft top

I calculated out of 100, I have a 58% chance correct?

1.00 x 1.03 x 1.09 x 1.02 x 0.76 x 1.35 x 0.85 x 0.77 x 0.76

Did I do math or no?
The math might be correct, but thatā€™s not how it works, you donā€™t have a 58% chance. If you have a great timestamp, you may have a very high chance. If youā€™re in the back of the line and Sasquatch is all gone when they get to you, or all of your dealerā€™s allocations are gone when they get to you, you have no chance. There is no math formula that can be applied; as it looks at builds within the dealers allocation, and in timestamp order for scheduling.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting to see the figures, but at the end of the day, without knowing the actual or even estimated timing difference for a sacrifice, and allocations, etc., it still seems like you're just doing Ford a favor to possibly get something less than you desire an indeterminate amount of time sooner

After all this time I'm not budging personally
I agree. Point of our reservation is to get in line to get the car built somewhat customized to what we want. So we are not stuck with choosing from the limited supply of vehicles on a dealer lot. All this is doing is reserving the limited supply that hasn't yet arrived at the dealer....

We put in all this time researching, building, waiting only to get a vehicle we don't want? Ford marketing has hit a home run. Imagine marketing a top of the line off road vehicle built custom out of the factory, and then being able to convince all of your buyers to settle for the second least capable off road vehicle that doesn't even qualify as a god daily drive build (soft top on the highway šŸ™ˆ)... priceless

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IDK how to acurately measure the chart above except the red numbers=bad, the black numbers = good. At 109, Im really surprised that I have a VIN and a build date.
What's your build?

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I could get a scheduled vin guarantee, I would dump the 2.7 that I could live with and just get the OEM performance pack, but I am not doing it otherwise. This you "might" have better odds is not a game I am playing and the more time goes by might as well just wait.
At this point we all should just wait. I don't see the point in getting the smaller engine only to give Ford more money to try and squeeze more HP out of it and be forever confined to premium fuel at $4+ dollars a gallon... I'll just wait.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it would be nice if they were to release info like production capacity and number of total orders. if the production is 100 a day and total orders is 100k, we have a problem and it might be time to order a 392 jeep instead. the difficult thing is the complete uncertainty for production or delivery... when you ordered, the first email should have been expect a late sept 2045 delivery date, if ist happens before that be happy

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't convert my reservation to an order untill the manual can be packaged with sasquatch. šŸ˜¢

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah you might not wanna mention that šŸ¤”
Dealers don't have any say on how their demos are spec'd. Ford tells them what they're shipping, and the dealer has to take it.
Sponsored