Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like many of you, one of the first mods I plan to make on my OBX when it arrives is to upgrade the tires to a larger A/T type. I like the OBX wheels, so I'm not looking to replace them. I've spent some time here looking for pictures of stock OBX wheels with bigger tires, but haven't had much luck as most folks have replaced the wheels, too.

Today I was waiting for lunch to be ready at my favorite takeout spot and pulled out my phone to look for some more pictures. No luck. I got my lunch and pulled out of the lot thinking "man, I wish I could see an OBX with stock wheels and bigger tires in person!"

Not ten seconds later I round the corner and spot just the fourth Bronco I've ever seen in the wild. An OBX model. With stock wheels. And bigger all terrain tires. And, damn, did it look beautiful!

I'm taking this little bit of serendipity as a sign from above that I'm meant to upgrade those tires as soon as it arrivesā€¦ or at least that's what I'm telling my wife!
Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are the only 2 I have that can give you a reference right now, Very little, if any at all

Ford Bronco Serendipitous OBX Sighting 5161B914-40F6-4997-98E5-C8513CEC6CD9

Ford Bronco Serendipitous OBX Sighting 5161B914-40F6-4997-98E5-C8513CEC6CD9
Thanks for these pics. I feel like you just compelled me to save a lot of money (for now) while simultaneously spending a lot of money šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw this today at my dealership. Firs OBX I have seen in person. Got my OBX build date yesterday. Was really surprised how much better the wheels looked in person... especially with these KO2's on there. Not the best pic, but I was just texting to a friend out of excitement. First hard top I've seen in person too

Ford Bronco Serendipitous OBX Sighting E18C0A93-9B6F-4A8D-91D9-69E4AB707D7F

OP
OP
chrisirmo

chrisirmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Saw this today at my dealership. Firs OBX I have seen in person. Got my OBX build date yesterday. Was really surprised how much better the wheels looked in person... especially with these KO2's on there. Not the best pic, but I was just texting to a friend out of excitement. First hard top I've seen in person too

E18C0A93-9B6F-4A8D-91D9-69E4AB707D7F.jpeg
That does look nice! They might be the same 275/70r18s @Southern_Girl used.