Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As we inch closer to order time, is this all we get? Seriously. Random pics here and there of exterior and interior shots that look a lot different than the B&P computer pics.

If I’m seriously going to order a 40-50k vehicle, I want to see all of the comparable options, side by side, in an orderly way.

Are we just ordering blindly and hoping for the best? Would it be that much trouble for Ford to make one of each color and take good pics of them, and at least pick one color and show what all trims would look like? Same with real interior shots.

The time for secret spy shots is over. It’s time to get real.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordering is less than 2 weeks away and I tend to agree. I WILL be placing my order, but, IMO...FORD should now be posting accurate photos of the vehicle that is planned for production....as accurate as possible. Same with options, etc. B&P photos, all media photos should reflect the same. We MUST know what we are getting, specifics as we make selections when ordering.

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good point!! I agree 100%.
Ford should have hi res pictures from every possible angle of a clean prototype of each model showing as many options as possible. It seems like they are heavily relying on the B&P tool with CGI pictures which doesn't make sense for a company the size of FORD.

Online selling is not a new medium, at bringatrailer.com, the car auction website, the sellers provide 80 to 100+ pictures - every angle, show the underside on a lift, provide walk around and driving videos also. Ford should provide this level of detail and more since they have marketing staff.

edit: the video of the soft top walk through was a good example of what could have been done with every aspect of the line up. I would have liked to have seen a video of the MIC top in the actual color being removed and stored. Why only the soft top?

Last edited:

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I honestly just want to know what the difference is between the standard instrument panel and the “high-level” one. Cause all the pics look exactly the same. Currently my flavors of the day I’m choosing from are BD,mid, Squatch or BL,high,optional wheels. So depending on the value of the high level instrument panel, it could put a tick in one of the columns.

I know, I know... the high level one is probably just more customizable, but I would like specifics from Ford. Not just conjecture from all of us.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree if you are spending close to 60K on a vehicle (like I am) then you should see one. My wife and I drove 11 hours to go see one in Tennessee. If you are unsure, go see one. I believe the next place they will have one for sure is in Cali. I'm all in and ready. The few things that I can't get due to late availability and weight issues, i'm just going to do aftermarket.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate that you posted this. I think we all get adrenaline from trying to uncover new pictures and information, but quickly forget that we should have more than that by now. We get caught up in the excitement.

Statements from Ford like “no pictures of the interior” or “this is preproduction” are not really acceptable anymore. Most people will get their orders completed in late December, early January. We need high resolution pictures of all colors and trims. We need in person material samples. Hopefully Ford can get it together over the next month and provide good content.

I’m lucky enough to live near Arizona, so I’ll be at the Off Road Expo in Scottsdale to look at some production models. I hope anyone who’s still on the fence is able to see them in person too.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree. Its been long overdue to start showing us real photos with the planned changes to the tops, not the cool tops that will cost extra, and the interiors. The interiors may actually look better with different lighting compared to the CGI.

My Reservation is for a 4 Dr WT.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's pretty well baked as to what you will see....Ford doesn't care, they will max production with orders in year 1 anyway.

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really wish Ford would just pull the not available Frankenstein Broncos off the road. I hate seeing what I really want but can’t order / get.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly just want to know what the difference is between the standard instrument panel and the “high-level” one. Cause all the pics look exactly the same. Currently my flavors of the day I’m choosing from are BD,mid, Squatch or BL,high,optional wheels. So depending on the value of the high level instrument panel, it could put a tick in one of the columns.

I know, I know... the high level one is probably just more customizable, but I would like specifics from Ford. Not just conjecture from all of us.
8" vs 12" screen

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Isn't that why they are sending a bunch of them out to California? So the whole country can see them?

I wish they would have a tracker thing so maybe I could watch the car hauler roll by on the interstate. Knowing my luck it would be enclosed anyway...

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm guessing that at the point that you can not change your order (VIN numbers?) Ford would have some stuff out.

But I agree...we have to order, not knowing MPG, what "real" and available colors are. I find it suspiciously ironic that most of the "real" pics are by chance, and all the professional pics are of those BS concept vehicles that are not representative of what can actually be bought.

I'm 99% on my order, but there are some options that I will not include simply because we don't know crap about them to warrant the expense.
Sponsored