Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree with the vast majority of the comments on this thread. It is unrealistic to ask people to drop $40K+ on a vehicle with as little information as we have at this point.

My strategy: I am going to delaying ordering for as long as I can, until as much information, photos, and/or videos as possible have been released. If I am not happy at that point, I guess I will have to make a decision about whether I am (a) ready to order, (b) going to wait until MY22 or beyond, or (c) take my money elsewhere. The ball is really in Ford's court!
I feel pretty confident this info will be known soon. If not, dealers may not be able to convert all reservations by 1-31. People will be adding and subtracting items up until VIN if this stuff keeps trickling out.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it's pretty simple at this point. If you have one on reserve and feel you don't have enough information, photos, etc., then you either take a chance and order or you cancel your reservation and wait until next year when you'll have everything you need. You still can place your order and if you don't like it upon delivery, simply don't buy it.

As for me, I wish I had more info as well, but I have enough to place my order and I'm freaking excited!
I think I have enough info to order now. I'll just need to see how it all looks in person when it arrives and decide if I'll buy it.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've seen enough, take my money Ford.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMO build and price would be sufficient enough if it wasn't dog shit, especially compared to what other brands have.
I'm still waiting for all of the awesome surprises that were supposed to come with the B&P. We all talked about how it was going to be special and we ended up with 5 accessories that weren't Yakima bike racks and CGI pics. The hype was all too real and was mostly created by Ford and yet here we are. Two weeks from ordering and I have yet to see anything that looks close to a real life online brochure.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still waiting for all of the awesome surprises that were supposed to come with the B&P. We all talked about how it was going to be special and we ended up with 5 accessories that weren't Yakima bike racks and CGI pics. The hype was all too real and was mostly created by Ford and yet here we are. Two weeks from ordering and I have yet to see anything that looks close to a real life online brochure.
Like you said, there's still 2 weeks. If still no list Dec 8th, let the complaining resume.
Sponsored