Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We expect small quantities. GT500 is around 5k/year and F150 Raptor is about 25k/yr. If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say about 2-3k considering Bronco Raptor is J2, and will likely be around 5-6 months of production.
Quick question if you don’t mind my asking…How long has it been taking for your broncos to get delivered after they get off the train? My shit has been stuck in Milpitas coming up on two weeks now.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quick question if you don’t mind my asking…How long has it been taking for your broncos to get delivered after they get off the train? My shit has been stuck in Milpitas coming up on two weeks now.
Depends on the dealer and port. Ours are taking a week or two

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

B6G,

Thank you for the incredible support thus far! To date, we've sold 22 of our 89 transactions (24.7%!) to B6G Members.

For Bronco Raptor Orders awarded to Reservation holders as part of the Res holder allocation, we will be offering MSRP. This is separate from our stock Bronco Raptor allocation.

We are opening this to any reservation holder that receives a Bronco Raptor allocation through this special allocation program. This is contingent on the ability to transfer to us, as we do not know if this is possible for converted orders that are still unscheduled.

If your dealer is screwing around and you get a special allocation, you are welcome to transfer to us. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you plan on transferring.

-Sean
sending you an email

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B6G,

Thank you for the incredible support thus far! To date, we've sold 22 of our 89 transactions (24.7%!) to B6G Members.

For Bronco Raptor Orders awarded to Reservation holders as part of the Res holder allocation, we will be offering MSRP. This is separate from our stock Bronco Raptor allocation.

We are opening this to any reservation holder that receives a Bronco Raptor allocation through this special allocation program. This is contingent on the ability to transfer to us, as we do not know if this is possible for converted orders that are still unscheduled.

If your dealer is screwing around and you get a special allocation, you are welcome to transfer to us. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you plan on transferring.

-Sean
That’s awesome, saves me a phone call.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B6G,

-Sean
I hope Ford will allow a reservation/order holder who is lucky enough to get a Raptor allocation the option to place it with a different dealer if they want.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I will finally win the lottery. Hahaha.

As a consultation for not getting a 2nd day reservation timestamp filled, I think it would help cover the scar and unhappiness. One could hope.

My unfulfilled 2dr order is with Serramonte Ford. It would be great to get a Raptor to make up for all this craziness. I know this is not Serramonte's fault that I don't have the bronco yet.

I would use it both in the desert and in the rocks and never plan on selling it. I really wish they made it 2dr though.

Last edited:

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

B6G,

-Sean
Wow, San Francisco! I'll visit your dealership when visiting our daughter in Petaluma. Always up for another Ford.

Sponsored

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
B6G,

-Sean
Great to find dealerships like yours on these boards. I am a day one unfulfilled order that entered the Bronco Raptor lottery. I would hope my existing dealership would not tack on an admin or hardship fee if I won the Raptor lottery, but if they do, I will most assuredly give you a call. The drive back from your dealership would be amazing. Appreciate the post and offer --thank you.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update:

We got our list, emails are going out to our reservation holders.

I am currently working with my Zone Rep to figure out if handraisers that received allocations from other dealers can switch to us. Will post what I hear back.

-Sean

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If any of you who were awarded the Raptor are just going to order it and sell it, please contact me. I, unfortunately, was not selected and I really want the bronco raptor.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Following because i have a Ticket but my dealership is already contemplating ADM of course so will be looking around for a dealership if that be the case
Sponsored