BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like to me 90% of golden ticket holders, myself included are going to get f’d. I’ve called three dealers to ask about msrp, all told me they would talk with GM and get back to me, no return calls.

Basically Ford has doubled down on rewarding shat dealers, customer gets a golden ticket and dealer gets that allocation regardless if order is placed or not. Absolutely no motivation for dealer to not charge ADM.
hopefully you can find a Dealer in Georgia that can do MSRP. Game changer would be, that Ford allows us to switch to a reasonable Dealer. I'm optimistic that Ford will step-up!
Sponsored

MishMashBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just want to thank you, Sean, for spending time fielding the questions here. If Ford held all dealers to your level of standard in service and approach, their stock price most most likely get out of the below $20/share doldrums.

The fact that their is such a price differential between what MSRP is and what some dealers will charge for the same customer type (reservation holders), it would only beg a class-situation against Ford and offending dealers (I would think).

For non-res holders, I get it. Open season, free market, yada yada.... and fair IMHO. In those situations, I do not blame dealers one bit. They suffered through Covid. They have suffered through inventory shortages. They still need to pay rent. So if now they can capitalize on charging ADM based on demand? Hell yes. Its capitalism....and frankly if you enjoy being American you should embrace this "dark side" at times. Most of the time, it benefits us. Sometimes as consumers, we take it in the shorts but I am all for keeping business in the USA "in business". They charge ADM because they can right now.

If I did not have this reservation, gauranteed for MSRP, I would not be buying ANY new vehicles right now unless out of sheer need. In that case, yeah it would suck but I would not be looking at premium vehicles like a Bronco, let alone a Raptor version. I'd be looking at the used vehicle market (which is also up) to begin with, then look at something that will buy me time through this inflation and crappy years to come under our curren....ah nevermind ill leave it alone. You get it though.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t worry about shipping I will drive it there for you
Ha, I'd also drive it back! In Atlanta but work in SF Bay Area, get there often.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm happy for you all, but I just don't get the whole raptor thing. I swear I got a couple emails from Ford that had Raptor in the subject and I didn't even bother reading it... instant delete.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm happy for you all, but I just don't get the whole raptor thing. I swear I got a couple emails from Ford that had Raptor in the subject and I didn't even bother reading it... instant delete.
I’ll explain it.

It’s just like your Wildtrak but a lot better.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll explain it.

It’s just like your Wildtrak but a lot better.
Lol..good one. I can really appreciate the changes they made to the running gear to make it beefier. Actually I think they should have waited to find all the weak points of the Bronco before they released the raptor.

But I think, and it's totally just my opinion, that the raptors a bit ugly. Of course there's hundreds of posts on this board that think my WT interior will be ugly as well :)

... And of course there's the fact that you guys will probably be driving around in your raptor before I ever even get a VIN :cry:

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lol..good one. I can really appreciate the changes they made to the running gear to make it beefier. Actually I think they should have waited to find all the weak points of the Bronco before they released the raptor.

But I think, and it's totally just my opinion, that the raptors a bit ugly. Of course there's hundreds of posts on this board that think my WT interior will be ugly as well :)

... And of course there's the fact that you guys will probably be driving around in your raptor before I ever even get a VIN :cry:
It’s beautiful on the inside

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

BroncoJH

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor (sold); 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing yet
So I’m a golden ticket unconverted reservation holder and need to convert to an order by Feb 28 (and remain on 99PC until Raptor order bank opens) - my salesman was confused and saying he can’t do anything until order bank opens - how can I tell him to change my reservation to an order first when he’s saying any Bronco order bank is currently closed? Is it true a normal Bronco order bank is currently closed or was it last weekend as he told me? Worried I might be getting the run around! Any help since you seem to be the only knowledgeable insider 😆. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I’m a golden ticket unconverted reservation holder and need to convert to an order by Feb 28 (and remain on 99PC until Raptor order bank opens) - my salesman was confused and saying he can’t do anything until order bank opens - how can I tell him to change my reservation to an order first when he’s saying any Bronco order bank is currently closed? Is it true a normal Bronco order bank is currently closed or was it last weekend as he told me? Worried I might be getting the run around! Any help since you seem to be the only knowledgeable insider 😆. Thanks in advance!
He has to convert it through EMP then you accept the conversion on your Ford account. That will put you at 99 status. Regular Bronco order bank is open.