Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Negative.

Zone rep has said Ford will not allow transfers, which is unfortunate. I will continue to push.
Oh that's a bummer. I was hoping to transfer because my dealer is being very silent all of a sudden about msrp or anything financially to get it locked down.
When I went in and talked to the sales manager a couple of weeks ago, he said he hadn't had any communication with Ford regarding price constraints for GTHs, but he's "almost positive" I'll get the msrp price, but can't guarantee it.
I've emailed twice in the last week to get together and give a large deposit to lock in the sale. After the first email I got a vague response never mentioning anything about price and no response after the 2nd.
It's like he's waiting until I pass some deadline where I can't transfer before he lowers the boom. I don't trust them now.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh that's a bummer. I was hoping to transfer because my dealer is being very silent all of a sudden about msrp or anything financially to get it locked down.
When I went in and talked to the sales manager a couple of weeks ago, he said he hadn't had any communication with Ford regarding price constraints for GTHs, but he's "almost positive" I'll get the msrp price, but can't guarantee it.
I've emailed twice in the last week to get together and give a large deposit to lock in the sale. After the first email I got a vague response never mentioning anything about price and no response after the 2nd.
It's like he's waiting until I pass some deadline where I can't transfer before he lowers the boom. I don't trust them now.
We're frustrated too, as we're trying to do right by the program and our customers.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We're frustrated too, as we're trying to do right by the program and our customers.
unconverted reservation holder as well or just converted reservation that have NOT been scheduled with current dealer?

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

unconverted reservation holder as well or just converted reservation that have NOT been scheduled with current dealer?
We were able to get one unconverted transferred, but we haven't gotten any clarity on if that allocation will also transfer.

My suspicion is that they are two separate systems and have to be manually linked, so the allocation is already with the dealer it's been assigned to.

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We were able to get one unconverted transferred, but we haven't gotten any clarity on if that allocation will also transfer.

My suspicion is that they are two separate systems and have to be manually linked, so the allocation is already with the dealer it's been assigned to.
Can the unconverted reservation place the Raptor order when order banks open tomorrow? I have not heard back from my Dealer, since he said they would order Raptor once Ford allows him. I just read that Dealers had to place the unconverted order and 99 it??

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can the unconverted reservation place the Raptor order when order banks open tomorrow? I have not heard back from my Dealer, since he said they would order Raptor once Ford allows him. I just read that Dealers had to place the unconverted order and 99 it??
That is our understanding. They have to go into EMP and convert the reservation, then you accept it in your Ford.com account to place it into their WBDO.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

UPDATE 3/8/2022

We received word back that Raptor Golden Tickets are not transferrable between dealerships and that the allocation will stay with the original dealer if that reservation is transferred. The allocation will stay with the original dealer regardless of what the customer decides to do. This means that even if a GT holder refuses to order, the allocation will still be built for that dealer. We are going to continue to press the issue, but don't believe that Ford will change this.

For Serramonte Ford's Golden Ticket holders, we will still honor MSRP. Even though we could, in theory, charge whatever we want, as those allocations are now ours, we are obviously not going to do that.

I'm leaving the original post unedited so those that come across this page can see our efforts. I encourage anyone dissatisfied with how their dealer is handing Golden Tickets reach out to Ford Customer Service through the normal channels.
Sponsored