Sponsored

Serramonte order holders and deliveries, how is it going?

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are things going for those of you with orders or completed deliveries at Serramonte? I dont have anything negative to say but I feel like things have really cooled off since this process started. I understand being a dealer right now let alone a Ford dealer working through all of the challenges has to be brutal. I am just having uneasy feelings being that I am buying so far from home. And as someone in sales I also understand that I bought into their x plan deal and I am not paying for top tier service. I would be interested in hearing how it is going for others in this situation.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree with you. And I've also wondered since I got the "deal" If that's why my Bronco hasn't been scheduled :ROFLMAO:

They were pretty active on this board until that little mishap. And once they were allowed back on, it's been basically crickets.

I have seen in some of the regional groups that a few people have taken delivery so I know that there are somethings happening even though slowly.

But yeah, I think the dealers are as burnt out as we are.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are things going for those of you with orders or completed deliveries at Serramonte? I dont have anything negative to say but I feel like things have really cooled off since this process started. I understand being a dealer right now let alone a Ford dealer working through all of the challenges has to be brutal. I am just having uneasy feelings being that I am buying so far from home. And as someone in sales I also understand that I bought into their x plan deal and I am not paying for top tier service. I would be interested in hearing how it is going for others in this situation.
I have an order with Serramonte and no delivery yet and I am still happy with the process. Car buying is brutal in 22 and car shopping for my wife last week made me appreciate Serramonte even more. I stopped asking dealers whether they charge ADM and started asking how much ADM they charge. And the dealer add on game is exhausting; PPF and VIN etching already installed, extended warranties, coupon books, Gap insurance etc.

I’m sure the large number of reservations Serramonte has is going to push my delivery further down the road a bit but I’ll gladly take that for the honest communication and peace of mind that I won’t get screwed come delivery time.

OP
OP
Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were pretty active on this board until that little mishap. And once they were allowed back on, it's been basically crickets.
Little mishap? What did I miss here?

Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have my order with them and waiting for it to come in. I have X-Plan pricing with ford Price Protect.

Sean has been a stand up guy and has help me with a lot of info when needed.

I will do a full review of the dealings with the dealership after I get my 2023 Wildtrak.

Jeff.
Sponsored