Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No update. Hasn't happened since it warmed up.
Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

chiming in on this thread - I had this issue pop up today. 65 degrees out - beautiful day. I have had a couple one-off things that have popped up randomly over the past couple months and then quickly go away - stay-bar disconnect error, brake error, and then today - I got Park aid fault, Pre-Collision assist not available, Service Advancetrack, and the ABS light - all came on while driving down the highway... (the Bronco was spotless, I just washed it yesterday, so all the sensors were clean)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch Luxe, had it since October 2022, 7200 miles on it

We got to our destination (a winery), went in for a while and came out an hour later - started up, all the errors came back on... then within about 5 min of driving, they all went away... VERY strange, and rather disconcerting. Checked the Fordpass app, and it showed "antilock brake fault", with "The brake system has detected an issue with the signal from the Rear Wheel Speed Sensor RH".

Curious what others may have found to be the issue.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
chiming in on this thread - I had this issue pop up today. 65 degrees out - beautiful day. I have had a couple one-off things that have popped up randomly over the past couple months and then quickly go away - stay-bar disconnect error, brake error, and then today - I got Park aid fault, Pre-Collision assist not available, Service Advancetrack, and the ABS light - all came on while driving down the highway... (the Bronco was spotless, I just washed it yesterday, so all the sensors were clean)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch Luxe, had it since October 2022, 7200 miles on it

We got to our destination (a winery), went in for a while and came out an hour later - started up, all the errors came back on... then within about 5 min of driving, they all went away... VERY strange, and rather disconcerting. Checked the Fordpass app, and it showed "antilock brake fault", with "The brake system has detected an issue with the signal from the Rear Wheel Speed Sensor RH".

Curious what others may have found to be the issue.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs