• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan SEVERAL FORD OEM ACCESORIES-AVAILABLE

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I pulled the trigger and bought the Bronco and now I have all these accessories I do not want. These are in original packaging and never installed. I know I'm not going to get full retail for them. I'll make up a spreadsheet and get it better organized, but in the meanwhile, these are what I have and I'm open to offers. The winch is not yet in my hands but everything else is.

We can figure out shipping to anywhere but also I will be in Grand Rapids, MI in the middle of November and in Detroit first of December and could arrange drop off there or along my route as I travel from Up North.

Ford Bronco SEVERAL FORD OEM ACCESORIES-AVAILABLE accesories
Sponsored

Last edited:

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you take them uninstalled you may be able to get close to 90% of retail, although you will have paid retail plus tax. Since the accessories are priced separately but included as part of the mannequin push they should be able to discount them to you in the deal by at least 10%. Then if you sell at retail you would break even.

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the mirror mounted off road lights still available?

OP
OP
Shacky4

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry, they are gone. Just the winch kit left. I’ll try to update this to reflect that.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait…so they charged you $3500 for the winch setup and didnt install it?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Shacky4

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait…so they charged you $3500 for the winch setup and didnt install it?
The MSRP for the winch kit is $3500. My dealer doesn't discount parts. The MSRP does not include installation. It is crazy expensive, but that's what Ford is charging. Even if you bought it from one of the discount options like Levittown, it would cost $3269 with shipping.

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are you looking to get for the Winch Kit?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MSRP for the winch kit is $3500. My dealer doesn't discount parts. The MSRP does not include installation. It is crazy expensive, but that's what Ford is charging. Even if you bought it from one of the discount options like Levittown, it would cost $3269 with shipping.
I was under the impression that the DIO accessories included installation in the cost. Thats how it was presented to us prior by Ford and when I inquired on the winch.

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think if I could get $2500 and the buyer pay shipping, I would be pretty good with that. It's still at the dealership. Hasn't been touched.
Okay thanks. Looking into what install and shipping would cost and I’ll hit you up if it’s still available!

Sponsored

Osp422

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2dr and 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, I'm inquiring if you still have the winch for sale. Can you send me pic of you still have it. Thanks
Sponsored