First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Two Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOVE the frameless windows but curious if other owners are having any severe rattle issues with their 2 door Broncos when the window is partially down.
If mine are partially down there is so much play in the track the glass severely bangs again the body. Scared the crap out of me on the first bump. It seems to be very loose in the channel up top during body flex or bumps.
Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this is an old bread but just learned this today with my 4dr. Partially down the rattle pretty good. Strong winds will do it as well as bumps. It’s either all the way up or all the way down.

OP
OP

Rossandrufus

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Two Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know this is an old bread but just learned this today with my 4dr. Partially down the rattle pretty good. Strong winds will do it as well as bumps. It’s either all the way up or all the way down.
Mine too. Was windy on the howdy and they were clattering like mad. My dealer says no service bulletin but I find that hard to believe. It’s a real issue. I just don’t think they want to deal with it.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LOVE the frameless windows but curious if other owners are having any severe rattle issues with their 2 door Broncos when the window is partially down.
If mine are partially down there is so much play in the track the glass severely bangs again the body. Scared the crap out of me on the first bump. It seems to be very loose in the channel up top during body flex or bumps.
Hi there! I would like to like to into this window rattle concern you’re experiencing with your Bronco. Could you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name & location of your Ford dealer?

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi there! I would like to like to into this window rattle concern you’re experiencing with your Bronco. Could you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name & location of your Ford dealer?
@Ford Motor Company feel free to report back to this thread with your findings on this issue. thx

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, what were the findings on this one? @Ford Motor Company

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had the same issue, then following other posters recommendations, took a deep socket 10mm (funny thing was I actually had to go purchase this) and loosened the nuts under the pop-out black plugs (2) on each door and adjusted them as far out as I could and retightened. Takes about 2-3 minutes and (largely) corrected the rattle. Give that a try and see how that helps.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs