First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Shadow Black 2 Door with MIC Top? Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.10.20 AM

Ford Bronco Shadow Black 2 Door with MIC Top? Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.09.47 AM

Opinions on shadow black with MIC gray top?

I wanted MOD top but when I look at this at least the MIC will match the grill and wheel rings on Badlands 33" optional wheels. (These pics show Sas wheels).

I am thinking it looks better than I thought it would since I was focused on all one color with the MOD top.

These are screen grabs from the SEMA build.

Also just noticed the lights where the hard top would connect....I didn't know this spot was wired for accessories.
Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
love it , I think I will try to change my color scheme to that . I had order a CG Metallic.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Shadow Black 2 Door with MIC Top? Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.09.47 AM

Opinions on shadow black with MIC gray top?

I wanted MOD top but when I look at this at least the MIC will match the grill and wheel rings on Badlands 33" optional wheels. (These pics show Sas wheels).

I am thinking it looks better than I thought it would since I was focused on all one color with the MOD top.

These are screen grabs from the SEMA build.

Also just noticed the lights where the hard top would connect....I didn't know this spot was wired for accessories.
There was an earlier video (Bronco Nation) that showed how to get to the many wiring junctions. For up where the roof meets the frame there is a simple plate you need to drill through on either side and then the wiring is purported to be right there under the plate.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BD1

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
love it , I think I will try to change my color scheme to that . I had order a CG Metallic.
Yes, I was thinking Carb Gray also but it might be too much gray of different shades. Plus my current Rubicon is a similar color which I like but want a change.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The photos posted above are exactly what I ordered. SEXY AF

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I haven’t given up fully on the 2 door yet... I bring it up at least every other day... I showed her this thread, and she actually budged a little bit. Persistence seems to be working!!!

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it. I ordered AMB but honestly I’ve been feeling a pull toward shadow black. Gonna stick it out a couple more weeks and hopefully go see some AMB in person before I think to much more on it, because going by images on the computer is making me a little crazy.

Sponsored

bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is my build as I changed my color from area51 to shadow black. I saw the area51 in person and just thought I’d get sick of seeing it after a while. Black looks great and no more stress debating in colors.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Listen, I changed my color to Shadow Black from carbonized gray when I saw the really low percentage of black orders vs. gray because I like the idea of having something more unique. I'm going to need all of you to stick to your original colors or you're going to ruin my plan to be special. (Still, 2 door, BB, 2.3, MTrans, sandstone interior, shadow black exterior is not going to be a common order so I should be ok)

OP
OP
BD1

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I haven’t given up fully on the 2 door yet... I bring it up at least every other day... I showed her this thread, and she actually budged a little bit. Persistence seems to be working!!!
Show her this video:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if this rockrail-mounted step is Ford, or aftermarket?

Ford Bronco Shadow Black 2 Door with MIC Top? Ford Bronco Modularity
The SEMA build sheet only lists them as “custom” foot steps or something. No mention on if they were one-offs or modified from an existing available part.