Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not actually a render, more of just a really quick photo edit.

I think shadow black looks a lot better to be honest.

Let me know if you want any more colors and/or other photos edited. Don't claim to be a photo editing wizard but I can hold my own. I'll be editing this post and added new colors as I go.

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity 1643169522068

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity 1643169539473

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity 1643171071069

Cactus Grey:
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity 1643169556482

Cyber Orange:
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity 1643170264159

Velocity Blue:
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity 1643172976319

Oxford White:
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity 1643202976729
Sponsored

Last edited:

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice work! Getting more, dare I say, tolerable???

But with that profile, the flares are disguised a bit... Let's see it from the front, back, or angle... 👀

Captain Howdy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks somewhat better, but than again, it's a view of the shadowed side on a sunny day.

Good job of tweaking that pic though. (y)

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice render. Black looks so much better. It’s almost as effective as putting the camo back on.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rear photo. Obviously the Bronco logo on shadow black will probably be chrome. But... got lazy, turning something that is basically black into chrome is too much work for 10:45pm on a Tuesday.

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity 1643168408594

I also tried to color some of the action shots... but it's practically impossible to pick out the red paint from the reddish dust to color it properly. No matter what you do it just turns the whole thing to a matte black color and looks like the Bronco just got done driving around on the moon.

EDIT: Just going to start editing the first post rather than adding additional colors in separate posts.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we get an Oxford white?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would consider getting the vertical surface of the flare painted vs the whole thing (depends on if the body lines of them lend well to that) - because I do like the existing Bronco SAS flares as they are. A wrap could work also - and still leave that rear flare sacrificial area in black - I think that would work to make it less in your face. Lets face it the Raptor will be very in your face without the heavy contrast of the flares anyway.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would consider getting the vertical surface of the flare painted vs the whole thing (depends on if the body lines of them lend well to that) - because I do like the existing Bronco SAS flares as they are. A wrap could work also - and still leave that rear flare sacrificial area in black - I think that would work to make it less in your face. Lets face it the Raptor will be very in your face without the heavy contrast of the flares anyway.
Yeah, that's actually what I was trying to color when I initially got into this, but there isn't a clear designation between the vertical surface and the rest of the fender flare. On some of the pictures it looks like the fender flare is two separate pieces, but it is actually a single piece. There is no distinct line or panel gap or anything to say "these is where the vertical part starts".

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm still a very hard pass. If I was going to go this big I'd get a f150 raptor and have more capability and comfort. I'm still wtg on the Ranger Raptor and loving the fe as my bronco. This way they can both fit in my garage side by side too. My fe and tremor ranger are all ready a tight fit.

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not actually a render, more of just a really quick photo edit.

I think shadow black looks a lot better to be honest.

Let me know if you want any more colors and/or other photos edited. Don't claim to be a photo editing wizard but I can hold my own. I'll be editing this post and added new colors as I go.

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity tenor

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity tenor

Cactus Grey:

Cyber Orange:

Velocity Blue:

Oxford White:
The rear view doesn't look bad to my eyes....the side and 3/4 views are where this B Raptor falls flat....I just believe FORD missed a target on this effort...at least they are building them(no one will get one with out 50K ADM and this whole chip debacle may mean very few ever get delivered ..but hey ..they are making it--Cheers

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see a front angle in white.....

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see a front angle in white.....
Eh, not my best edit. Hard to figure out the right amount of white when the photo is taken during dusk. But should give you somewhat of an idea of what it would look like.
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Bronco Raptor (Render/Edit) - incl Cactus, Cyber, Velocity BroncoRaptorFrontWhite
Sponsored