Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nothing against the Raptor but ford is again screwing up the bronco rollout. Meet the demand for the bronco first. You can’t even test drive one still. Ford loves different versions but from a production standpoint it’s inefficient. They would do allot better if they focused on meeting the demand for broncos. Supply the dealers and fill all the orders. Wonder what that amount is? A lot more than they produce now.
Not sure I agree - if the Raptors are going to early reservation holders who change their order - it actually helps the regular Broncos - because it frees up constrained parts. The Raptor is so different that it can be built on it's own and that's why they are playing around with the scheduling - to see what the right mix is that gets as many "DELIVERED" vehicles off the line and the most completed vehicles from DIRT mountain Delivered as well, without contributing to more dirt mountain chip holds. If the demand for regular broncos CANT be met - shutting down the line is not an option, accelerating the release of the Raptor was the only option they could control...if parts aren't available - they aren't available period. The only other option would have been to cut-off demand and not allow any more ordering and no "SALES" organization would ever want to do that without exhausting all other options first.
Sponsored

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not typically a fan of black. But I had to change my order from cactus to shadow because of this. I think I'll be happy with this decision.
...says every person before they own their first black vehicle. "I will never own another black vehicle again." -Every person immediately after selling their first black vehicle.

OP
OP

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
...says every person before they own their first black vehicle. "I will never own another black vehicle again." -Every person immediately after selling their first black vehicle.
I've owned black cars before. My plan for this one will be PPF to maintain the paint condition. Otherwise I would not go with black.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's do some math/comparison:

Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MIC was $58800
Raptor 3.0L, Sasquatch, Lux, MIC $72800

$14K more for 70 more HP, lifted/37s, wider stance

Take a BL @$58800 and add $5k in suspension, $2K in tires and forget about extra HP (cuz lets be honest it's really not necessary). We're now at $65800 (-$7K). Try selling SAS tires and suspension (maybe $2K). Now we're at $63800 (-$9K).

Is having a Raptor really worth $9K + $1.5K (sales tax: depending on where you live) = $10500 more than a loaded BL?? IDK...not really to me but you are paying for "status" and maybe future "collectable" (maybe)!!!!

I think I'll just trick out my BL and be happy. I know the Raptor has a few more technology upgrades but not sure worth $10500 "to me".

Nonetheless the Raptor is pretty cool (except those flares not so much) and would be fun

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the flares look great
After seeing the Bronco Raptor in person at Super cell east, I’d say they’re not that bad. I actually expected it to be a lot worse, but you got nothing to worry about. Unless you plan on taking it on tight trails

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a shadow black Mustang and I can confidently say this is the last black car I'll own especially from Ford.. This paint is too thin and brittle

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean sure they could, but I wouldn't pay high $60's-80k for one knowing well and good I am going to have to spend more just to make it look acceptable.
$60-80k? My dealer told me that a dealership in south Florida required (and got) a 50k above MSRP non refundable deposit for their first allocation.

When I picked up our BD he asked if we wanted to put in for one to add to the collection... I told him in a year of two... lol

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Take a BL @$58800 and add $5k in suspension, $2K in tires and forget about extra HP (cuz lets be honest it's really not necessary). We're now at $65800 (-$7K). Try selling SAS tires and suspension (maybe $2K). Now we're at $63800 (-$9K).

Is having a Raptor really worth $9K + $1.5K (sales tax: depending on where you live) = $10500 more than a loaded BL?? IDK...not really to me but you are paying for "status" and maybe future "collectable" (maybe)!!!!

I think I'll just trick out my BL and be happy. I know the Raptor has a few more technology upgrades but not sure worth $10500 "to me".

Nonetheless the Raptor is pretty cool (except those flares not so much) and would be fun

Suspension is definitely worth it. Aftermarket 5000 $ suspension will never compare to OEM specialized off road suspension for the Raptor. Is the 5000 $ with or without installation?

It's not just the suspension but how it interacts with the vehicle computers etc. Also, Raptor will have factory warranty.

Some people are paying for status but I am paying for extra HP/torque and performance suspension along with a factory warranty.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$60-80k? My dealer told me that a dealership in south Florida required (and got) a 50k above MSRP non refundable deposit for their first allocation.

When I picked up our BD he asked if we wanted to put in for one to add to the collection... I told him in a year of two... lol
I kinda thought that seemed low but just went with what I found for MSRP when I googled it.

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

The digital dashboard is worth $75k alone, brah

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like exactly what my order is supposed to look like. I also though the Shadow Black would help the fender flares look less jarring. I've had black before and love the look.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like exactly what my order is supposed to look like. I also though the Shadow Black would help the fender flares look less jarring. I've had black before and love the look.
I 100% agree and think it looks great in black but the opportunity to get Code Orange is too unique to pass up.

Sorry about your team’s loss, but it appears the Tar Heels are in good hands with Davis, although it’s weird to see Roy in the stands instead of the bench.
Sponsored

Last edited: