Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know, like Salmon swimming upstream to spawn.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still worried for non-SAS OBX owners and their painted fender flares. The second you leave it unsupervised, boom. Your fender flares are stolen.
Why? The painted flares are only going to match the same color Bronco, while the standard ones go with everything. They'll be much easier to sell.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why? The painted flares are only going to match the same color Bronco, while the standard ones go with everything. They'll be much easier to sell.
no way! I can’t wait to get some rapid red fender flares for my cactus Gray badlands!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But once they are painted it becomes easier to repaint than get the MIC surface able to be painted in the first place. Assuming that they are the same material to begin with.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no way! I can’t wait to get some rapid red fender flares for my cactus Gray badlands!
Hahahaha! Yeah. Anyway, I'm going to put some kind of nasty grease on the bolts anyway. Or whatever I need to do to thwart fender flare thieves!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting on the Lodge! The cheapest adrenaline rush you can have.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But once they are painted it becomes easier to repaint than get the MIC surface able to be painted in the first place. Assuming that they are the same material to begin with.
Well, that's great. Then there will be many, many painted flares out there and mine won't be so valuable :)

I think someone has fender flare envy. Won't say who...hahahahaha.

Stale Dorito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those rims actually look kinda cool when they're spinning. Just wish they were bigger. Would've got OBX non-squatch if they were beefier and saved some cash!! Wildtrak taking bites out of my paycheck!!!

Reactions: sjp

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hahahaha! Yeah. Anyway, I'm going to put some kind of nasty grease on the bolts anyway. Or whatever I need to do to thwart fender flare thieves!
Ive looked at this but without having a Bronco in front of my I can’t 100% confirm. The tabs turn sideways inside the fender to lock in place. My thought would be if you’re worried you can pop off the flare and remove the locking tab. Add a stud inside the inside of the fender: Bolt, lock nut, washer, nut. That way you have a “post” inside the wheel to attach the fender too. Remove the locking tab, add a large enough washer and lock it down with a nut so it takes tools. Flip side, dependent on what the locking mechanism looks like, wondering if you can disassemble it and add a bolt on the side and that tab on the outside. I dunno, I’ll manufacture something up once I get one in my garage.
Sponsored