Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This one has the gray grille.
This is the same WT used for the SEMA ride along segment, and this photo is from the filming. You can see it in action in the video below, and yes it does have the MIC grey top. However doesn't have a production interior.

I realize the thumbnail of the video makes it confusing. The thumbnail is actually of the Badlands SEMA concept, hence the grey grill. But if you actually hit play on the video, I set it to the time stamp of the ride along event that some lucky people got to take with Loren Healy. That ride along was done in the WT that OP posted.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just did a bronco6g search for "black wildtrak" and came here. Because while I love the a51, I feel like I may tire of it over a few years. While black cars are timeless

This all black wildtrak is MEAN. And with those big black tires and rims, its even more imposing. Add a splash of color into the calipers and you have quite the rig

I have some decision making to do... ?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did a bronco6g search for "black wildtrak" and came here. Because while I love the a51, I feel like I may tire of it over a few years. While black cars are timeless

This all black wildtrak is MEAN. And with those big black tires and rims, its even more imposing. Add a splash of color into the calipers and you have quite the rig

I have some decision making to do... ?
giphy.gif