Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I went to one of the local dealerships in Sacramento yesterday for the viewing event... nothing really new from what has already been posted. Both models were 4 door soft tops. They had a Cactus Gray Black Diamond with 2.3L engine (non Sasquatch) and a Black Outer Banks with Luxe interior and 2.7L (non Sasquatch). The roast interior on the OBX was absolutely beautiful.. the huge screen was really nice - the wheels and tires are just as ugly in person as they are on the online mockups and photos.. absolutely hideous.... but man, that interior more than made up for it. The sound system (B&O) sounded really nice - granted, everything was open, so bass seemed a little lacking, but I'm sure if everything was closed up, it would have been better. The CB BD edition was surprisingly cool looking even with the steel wheels. The 265 series tires had plenty of height to them and looked plenty aggressive in stock form. The MGV interior was far more comfortable than I was expecting - it was more 'compliant' than I thought it would be, and felt like it would be plenty comfortable for road trips. I'm 6'0 tall, pretty much an even 200 lbs, so I'm not skinny, but I'm not huge (although my doctor tells me my BMI is borderline obese, but that's a different topic)... I put the drivers seat where I'd want it for driving, which was not quite all the way back, and the driving position was comfortable and natural feeling. I left the seat in that position and hopped in the back seat - I had enough room left in front of my knees so they weren't touching the seat backs, and I was comfy. I'd imagine that if there was a bunch of stuff hooked up to the seat back molle panels, that could cause some legroom issues for rear passengers unless the front passenger/driver moved their seat forward a bit. I did ask the team who was presenting about any gas mileage observations - the guy I was talking to was referencing the OBX with the 2.7, and he mentioned that they've put over 4k miles on the trucks so far, since they are driving them everywhere and not being trailered.. he said they consistently get over 400 miles per tank (20.9 gallon tank, is what I think he said). He did say most of the miles are highway miles, with lots of mountains and hills, and often driving close to or at 80mph - which seems really good as far as I'm concerned.

I know a TON of info has been shared from these events, and it's hard to come up with anything new - so hopefully something here is helpful :) and the CG is INCREDIBLY hard to photograph well to capture it's true color..

IMG_6648.JPG

IMG_6649.JPG

MJB05718.jpg

MJB05719.jpg

MJB05720.jpg

MJB05727.jpg

MJB05728.jpg

MJB05733.jpg

MJB05739.jpg

MJB05742.jpg

MJB05750.jpg

MJB05757.jpg

MJB05770.jpg

MJB05784.jpg

MJB05791.jpg

MJB05805.jpg

MJB05806.jpg

MJB05807.jpg

MJB05822.jpg

MJB05827.jpg

MJB05836.jpg

MJB05855.jpg

MJB05734.jpg

MJB05848.jpg
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Amazing pictures, high quality stuff man good job.

*edit* I just want to add this picture most accurately represents CG in person that I've seen.

Last edited:

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did you think of the CG color?

What about the height of the BD and getting in/out?

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went to one of the local dealerships in Sacramento yesterday for the viewing event... nothing really new from what has already been posted. Both models were 4 door soft tops. They had a Cactus Gray Black Diamond with 2.3L engine (non Sasquatch) and a Black Outer Banks with Luxe interior and 2.7L (non Sasquatch). The roast interior on the OBX was absolutely beautiful.. the huge screen was really nice - the wheels and tires are just as ugly in person as they are on the online mockups and photos.. absolutely hideous.... but man, that interior more than made up for it. The sound system (B&O) sounded really nice - granted, everything was open, so bass seemed a little lacking, but I'm sure if everything was closed up, it would have been better. The CB BD edition was surprisingly cool looking even with the steel wheels. The 265 series tires had plenty of height to them and looked plenty aggressive in stock form. The MGV interior was far more comfortable than I was expecting - it was more 'compliant' than I thought it would be, and felt like it would be plenty comfortable for road trips. I'm 6'0 tall, pretty much an even 200 lbs, so I'm not skinny, but I'm not huge (although my doctor tells me my BMI is borderline obese, but that's a different topic)... I put the drivers seat where I'd want it for driving, which was not quite all the way back, and the driving position was comfortable and natural feeling. I left the seat in that position and hopped in the back seat - I had enough room left in front of my knees so they weren't touching the seat backs, and I was comfy. I'd imagine that if there was a bunch of stuff hooked up to the seat back molle panels, that could cause some legroom issues for rear passengers unless the front passenger/driver moved their seat forward a bit. I did ask the team who was presenting about any gas mileage observations - the guy I was talking to was referencing the OBX with the 2.7, and he mentioned that they've put over 4k miles on the trucks so far, since they are driving them everywhere and not being trailered.. he said they consistently get over 400 miles per tank (20.9 gallon tank, is what I think he said). He did say most of the miles are highway miles, with lots of mountains and hills, and often driving close to or at 80mph - which seems really good as far as I'm concerned.

I know a TON of info has been shared from these events, and it's hard to come up with anything new - so hopefully something here is helpful :) and the CG is INCREDIBLY hard to photograph well to capture it's true color..

Ford Bronco Sharing photos from the Sacramento dealership viewing event tt6

Nice pics!

OP
OP
calgecko

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
What did you think of the CG color?

What about the height of the BD and getting in/out?
Personally, the CG looked way better in person than I thought it would - it's more of a true gray than a greenish or bluish gray than I originally thought... but I still don't think I'd want it -it's just kind of 'blah' looking.
As far as the height of the BD and getting in/out - it was very easy and comfortable. Granted, I've gotten used to the ride height of my ZR2 Bison, which definitely sits higher, and is a bit more awkward to get in/out of ... the BD was much easier and more 'graceful' LOL
Sponsored