Sponsored

Sharp turn makes my blinker go to the other direction. Anyone else?

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's happened maybe 6 times. 3 times the same place.

I'll be signaling right and stopped. When I go to turn I have to turn sharp because of the curb, a skinny lane, and other cars. As I straighten out, the blinker turns on blinking to the left.

If I remember and plan ahead, it's fine. But I don't always remember or I need to pull out faster because of traffic.

Anyone else experience this? If so then I'll live with it, but if not I guess I'll have to ask the dealer to look at it. It's a bit annoying.
This happens to me all the time. I know exactly what you mean. The last thing I want is the dealership messing with my steering wheel! Another thing we just have to deal with. Much like the LED footwell lights that havenā€™t worked since I bought it. Cooler weather should be coming to Arizona soon. Looking forward to finally getting the top off šŸ˜€. Then, none of these things will matter.
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This happens to me all the time. I know exactly what you mean. The last thing I want is the dealership messing with my steering wheel! Another thing we just have to deal with. Much like the LED footwell lights that havenā€™t worked since I bought it. Cooler weather should be coming to Arizona soon. Looking forward to finally getting the top off šŸ˜€. Then, none of these things will matter.
My footwell 'ambient lighting' frequently turns itself off. I have to go back in to the settings on the radio and turn them back on and turn up the brightness. Minor inconvenience that gets annoying quickly.

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
'22 Black Diamond 2-door here, happens once in a while, and like others have posted it is while making a right turn. It doesn't even happen weekly for me, so am not that concerned.

WildBlue

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi there! Are you still experiencing this concern? If so, would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? Iā€™d like to look into this concern on my end.
Hello @Ford Motor Company , I have been having this issue with the turn signal as well. I will make a right turn with the signal on. If i let the wheel come back to center on its own, it will drop the stalk down into the left turn signal. If i keep my hand on wheel it won't. I have found myself on several occasions driving down the road with left turn signal on, and with the doors off I cant here the audible turn signal.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can replicate 100% of the time
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? Iā€™d like to look into this concern on my end.

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? Iā€™d like to look into this concern on my end.
I've been living with mine, expectation is low on if the dealer can help...

But I've been having the 'no key detected' issue for a while now too, probably schedule to bring it in for both at the same time. Only problem is it is my only car and the dealer typically wants it for a couple of days before they can troubleshoot and more if they need to order parts.. So been hesitant to take it in.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah unfortunately it happens nearly every day, but every time I've taken the dealer out to show him i can't make it happen. Kinda stuck with it I think.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm having this issue too. '22 2dr LUX OBX.
Is there a TSB for this?
Think I'll mention it when I take my Bronco in for binding in 4A

PapiTHANOS

Base
First Name
Papi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I see I'm not the only one. Thank you.

I'm going to experiment after work to confirm it happens on its own.
Has happened to me a few times as well.
I originally thought I was going insane putting the turn signal in the opposite direction I was going, but I started paying close attention and it wasn't me!
I'm not crazy!

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ME as well........I keep thinking i must be hitting it with my hand. One specific spot where I turn right and its a bit sharper. Whenever I remember to pay attention it never happens, so not sure if I am hitting the stalk or if there is truly an issue. Now I need to pay attention again lol

Sponsored

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's happened maybe 6 times. 3 times the same place.

I'll be signaling right and stopped. When I go to turn I have to turn sharp because of the curb, a skinny lane, and other cars. As I straighten out, the blinker turns on blinking to the left.

If I remember and plan ahead, it's fine. But I don't always remember or I need to pull out faster because of traffic.

Anyone else experience this? If so then I'll live with it, but if not I guess I'll have to ask the dealer to look at it. It's a bit annoying.
This is Happening all the time and driving me insane is there a fix for this?? @fordmotorcompany

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer was never able to reproduce so I was never able to get it fixed. My '21 was totaled in an accident so I got into a '23. This does NOT happen on my '23.

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny, every time I think that maybe it has stopped, I will make a quick, sharp right hand turn and suddenly my left turn signal is on again. :rolleyes:
Definitely something in the column that is catching the turn signal cam and activating the left turn signal. Happens virtually every time I head home from the office and leave going to the right rather than my normal left hand direction.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Funny, every time I think that maybe it has stopped, I will make a quick, sharp right hand turn and suddenly my left turn signal is on again. :rolleyes:
Definitely something in the column that is catching the turn signal cam and activating the left turn signal. Happens virtually every time I head home from the office and leave going to the right rather than my normal left hand direction.
Yeah, and I have no evidence but I think it only happens when within the first 10 or 20 minutes of driving but then was fine the rest of the day.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happens to me at the same place. I make a sharp right turn and let the steering wheel come back fast and now my left turn signal is on. If I can Remember I'm gonna try to let the wheel come back slower and see if it still happens.
Sponsored