Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had some good fun with it on the weekend for sure! Thanks for the share. 🤠👍
Hey I didn't know you were on this board. Love your stuff! As a matter of fact my 10-year-old is watching one of your videos right now. Love that you're family friendly... So hard to find.

Can't wait to find out if your wrap protected the Bronco through those trees!

Last edited:

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had some good fun with it on the weekend for sure! Thanks for the share. 🤠👍

I just discovered your channel a few weeks ago with your first Bronco vid. Since then have watched your entire North American series and several others. You're already one of my favorite channels along with Trail Recon and Xoverland. Keep up the good work!!!

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So nice to see videos outside of Utah. That's the kind of terrain I get to see a lot of (south of you in the WA Cascades). Looking forward to my chance to get pinstriping all down my new vehicle :cool:

Little surprised you didn't have as much snow as I would have thought, sure a lot of water though. Been wanting to do a couple of trips up to BC, but between the plague and general life getting in the way, just hasn't happened yet,

Sponsored

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey I didn't know you were on this board. Love your stuff! As a matter of fact my 10-year-old is watching one of your videos right now. Love that you're family friendly... So hard to find.

Can't wait to find out if your wrap protected the Bronco through those trees!
I've been a long time reader here while I waited for our Bronco to get built, but I just started posting now that I have it. The community here is great. The PPF seems like it's working awesome so far, but I'll have a better idea tomorrow after I wash it. I was told not to wash it with a pressure washer for a week after ceramic coating while it hardens. Hopefully driving through giant mud holes doesn't count? :)

I just discovered your channel a few weeks ago with your first Bronco vid. Since then have watched your entire North American series and several others. You're already one of my favorite channels along with Trail Recon and Xoverland. Keep up the good work!!!
Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.

So nice to see videos outside of Utah. That's the kind of terrain I get to see a lot of (south of you in the WA Cascades). Looking forward to my chance to get pinstriping all down my new vehicle :cool:

Little surprised you didn't have as much snow as I would have thought, sure a lot of water though. Been wanting to do a couple of trips up to BC, but between the plague and general life getting in the way, just hasn't happened yet,
We've had a fair amount of snow in January, but it's been dry and above freezing for about 2 weeks now so it's mostly melted at lower elevations. Generally the last two weeks of January and first two weeks of February are quite snowy and cold here in southern B.C., but the weather has been all over the place.

Really good to see some hardcore wheeling in coastal B.C. Amazing trails in the area...
Thanks! I'm really lucky to live where I do. I owe most of my YouTube success to living here really. It's much different scenery than a lot of what's in the United States. Places we go here are also a lot more wild and unregulated, often times places that few if any people have gone in years, up old industrial roads. I find a lot of the off-roading I've experienced in the States is a bit more touristy, if that makes sense.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been a long time reader here while I waited for our Bronco to get built, but I just started posting now that I have it. The community here is great. The PPF seems like it's working awesome so far, but I'll have a better idea tomorrow after I wash it. I was told not to wash it with a pressure washer for a week after ceramic coating while it hardens. Hopefully driving through giant mud holes doesn't count? :)

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.

We've had a fair amount of snow in January, but it's been dry and above freezing for about 2 weeks now so it's mostly melted at lower elevations. Generally the last two weeks of January and first two weeks of February are quite snowy and cold here in southern B.C., but the weather has been all over the place.

Thanks! I'm really lucky to live where I do. I owe most of my YouTube success to living here really. It's much different scenery than a lot of what's in the United States. Places we go here are also a lot more wild and unregulated, often times places that few if any people have gone in years, up old industrial roads. I find a lot of the off-roading I've experienced in the States is a bit more touristy, if that makes sense.
That indeed makes sense. Like you, I am lucky to have grown up (hopefully I have grown up, but I don't think I really have) in B.C., and the trails are definitely wild, and definitely not touristy. Though I have not received my bronco yet, still hopeful I get it before April, I know of many trails that I will be taking it on to help break it in. After driving one in Moab, I have a good grasp of just how capable they are. Keep up the good work with your vid's!

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of my favorite channels. @The Story Till Now. Shaun still has his Gladiator but exited to see his content with the Bronco in the PNW.

Just subscribed. I like this guy's approach. Definitely can learn a thing or two from him. Great ride along!

Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shaun has great content with awesome editing. I've been watching for a year now and his channel has partly inspired me to order a Bronco. When a new video drops on Mondays it is the first thing comes on my TV when I get home. I'm glad he got a Bronco and I'm excited to see what he does with it.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"One of the first things I noticed is how bad these tires are in the mud, that's ok as they aren't made for Mud"
LOL - the Goodyears are straight garbage. They ARE made for mud and they suck in it. They suck on the road. They toss stones everywhere.

That's why I've got a set of Wildpeaks sitting at the dealership waiting on my Bronco.

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL - the Goodyears are straight garbage. They ARE made for mud and they suck in it. They suck on the road. They toss stones everywhere.

That's why I've got a set of Wildpeaks sitting at the dealership waiting on my Bronco.
I don't know if true, but someone told me the M/T on the Goodyears is for "Maximum Traction" and not "Mud-Terrain" which I think is kind of funny.

JBMontclair

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco - 4 Door - BD - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know if true, but someone told me the M/T on the Goodyears is for "Maximum Traction" and not "Mud-Terrain" which I think is kind of funny.
Wait does that mean my General Grabber A/Ts stand for "Adequate Traction"?

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deflating your tires would have helped a lot, you can go to 15psi on regular wheels. But nice to see some Canadian content in non-sand paper rock trails lol ( i.e. Moab like rocks ) Those are REAL trail lol
Sponsored

Last edited: