Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
20211031_121333.jpg

20211031_122622.jpg

I'll add more later. Just had to share this view!

Broken Arrow in Sedona. Ran into a whole herd of Jeepers. They either acted like fan girls or my arch nemesis. The Bronco makes it all so easy.

The only thing that got more attention is my Jackson, my Golden Retriever puppy!
20211031_122456.jpg

20211031_121926-1.jpg

Trail turn assist is LEGIT. Comes in quite handy.

Sway bar disconnect isn't a gimmick. REALLY did a good job when going over the deep cracks that would've normally lifted wheels.

Quick video going down the hardest obstical, Devil's Staircase. Here is a photo I grabbed so you can see what is being referenced:
download.jpeg

The scrape you hear is the rear tow hooks. They are very obtrusive. Still waiting on dashcam so only cellphone today.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco She's amazing.. download

Broken Arrow in Sedona. Ran into a whole herd of Jeepers. They either acted like fan girls or my arch nemesis. The Bronco makes it all so easy.

The only thing that got more attention is my Jackson, my Golden Retriever puppy!
The hero succeeds! Congrats! 🎈🎊🎉

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I knew you had to be near the teapot. My moms owned a place in Sedona in the 90's. Always loved going to visit. Those were my '79 VW Bus days, but it is still amazing where you can take a rear engine vehicle on those trails.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve gone from RR to AB to Cactus Gray to VB back to ordering Cactus Gray for ‘22. Daughter asked what I settled on, she thought Cactus Gray would look great out here in the west. Based on your pictures she was right. Your Badlands looks beautiful out in Sedona! On yeah the dog too!

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trail turn assist is LEGIT. Comes in quite handy.

Sway bar disconnect isn't a gimmick. REALLY did a good job when going over the deep cracks that would've normally lifted wheels.
Wow what a view glad your enjoying your bronco

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
more pics of pup!

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve gone from RR to AB to Cactus Gray to VB back to ordering Cactus Gray for ‘22. Daughter asked what I settled on, she thought Cactus Gray would look great out here in the west. Based on your pictures she was right. Your Badlands looks beautiful out in Sedona! On yeah the dog too!
Cactus Gray is magical. It's never the same color as the last time you saw it. Here it is looking as dark as can be with just a little shade.

20211031_151420.jpg

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you take it down Devil’s Staircase? If so , how did it do?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you take it down Devil’s Staircase? If so , how did it do?
Like it wasn't even there. I have video of the descent. Rear tow hooks scraped (just made a post about it) once or twice, but with the camera system, I was able to just drive down it like a dirt road. The tow hooks scraped on the first big drop and then leveling out off the last step. Went over to the first big rock area as you exit and tested the sway bar disconnect in the big cracks just to get an idea of how much it does after using it all day. VERY impressive.

Jeep driver and his family (nice white Rubicon on 35s) had a gaping jaw and shouted how easy it looked driving down the staircase.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray is magical. It's never the same color as the last time you saw it. Here it is looking as dark as can be with just a little shade.

20211031_151420.jpg
Chameleon! That is an amazing pic of what I expected Cactus gray to look like 24/7/365 and knew those expectations were not reasonable, but that is another story….

Great pics all around and this last pic is endur/lurring me ever closer to Cactus gray. Looks and sounds like the pup had a nice comfy ride! Amazing views!