Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang, 12 Mustang GT 5.0 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick question for you guys? What timeframe are you all seeing from shipped to arriving at a dealer in South Florida?

UPDATE: Received my Bronco 12 days after receiving the shipped email from Ford. Almost a week and a half earlier than expected.
Sponsored

Last edited:

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, a customer in South Florida is actually getting one? My dealer only gets dealer stockā€¦

OP
OP
FiveEightDelta
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surprisingly yes. Got a quote of three weeks so weā€™ll see how accurate it is.

DWood

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Canā€™t comment on south fl but for North fl it was 15 days from ship notification to me picking it up at the dealer. Arrived in Jacksonville in 7 days then 7 days from jax railhead to dealer which is all of 60 miles so 3 weeks is probably pretty accurate

Sponsored
OP
OP
FiveEightDelta
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canā€™t comment on south fl but for North fl it was 15 days from ship notification to me picking it up at the dealer. Arrived in Jacksonville in 7 days then 7 days from jax railhead to dealer which is all of 60 miles so 3 weeks is probably pretty accurate
Thanks for the input. Good to hear transit times into the south arenā€™t that bad.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco is yet another broken promise from Ford, but my last few deliveries from Ford to Orlando took between 10-14 days. About 7 of those days the vehicles were sitting at the CSX yard in Taft by MCO waiting for a truck to take it to the dealer. I guess if I needed them right away I could have harassed the dealer to go pick it up.

SamuraiWillX

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Heritage 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm in Miami-Dade and I received the shipped email 9/14 and then took delivery on 9/28 for my 4DR Outer Banks.

OP
OP
FiveEightDelta
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update for everyone in SoFlo, looks like deliveries to the south are really starting to move. Took 12 days to get to my dealer from when I received the email that it shipped to my dealer calling me.

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update for everyone in SoFlo, looks like deliveries to the south are really starting to move. Took 12 days to get to my dealer from when I received the email that it shipped to my dealer calling me.

Sweet. Congrats. What dealer did you use? I converted my reservation to an order on the 13th with Sawgrass Ford. Got a notice from Ford saying I can log in online and order my Bronco. Either it's taking the online system some time to update or my dealer hasn't finalized my order yet...

Sponsored
OP
OP
FiveEightDelta
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet. Congrats. What dealer did you use? I converted my reservation to an order on the 13th with Sawgrass Ford. Got a notice from Ford saying I can log in online and order my Bronco. Either it's taking the online system some time to update or my dealer hasn't finalized my order yet...
Used Wayne Akers in Lake Worth. Yeah the online system tends to lag quite a bit behind in the beginning. As long as your dealer already reached out and submitted your order your good but itā€™s always an extra measure to bug them when Fords emails happen.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
<snip> but my last few deliveries from Ford to Orlando took between 10-14 days. <snip>
Just a final follow up, my Bronco shipped from Wayne on 10/7 and arrived at the dealer in Orlando on 10/19. So 12 days for this one.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ours shipped 10/03/21 to Mullinax Ford Apopka, still not delivered yet. 19 days and counting!

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ours shipped 10/03/21 to Mullinax Ford Apopka, still not delivered yet. 19 days and counting!
Any update on this? Thatā€™s insane! Iā€™d be as šŸ¤¬ as the early Rez, no Bronco crew.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any update on this? Thatā€™s insane! Iā€™d be as šŸ¤¬ as the early Rez, no Bronco crew.
It was delivered to the dealer 10/26. Picking it up on 11/05.
Sponsored