First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Talked to the dealership today and the Bronco is produced and has a delivery window of 10/11-10/17. I have not received an email or update on Ford Tracking to confirm that. I hope the dealership is not punking me.
Man, I’m so excited for you! That’s awesome! Very quick. Hopefully those dates are accurate. Thanks for the update! I look forward to seeing a picture of your new ride! :)
Sponsored

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man, I’m so excited for you! That’s awesome! Very quick. Hopefully those dates are accurate. Thanks for the update! I look forward to seeing a picture of your new ride! :)
Did you end up getting your Bronco on time?

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Talked to the dealership today and the Bronco is produced and has a delivery window of 10/11-10/17. I have not received an email or update on Ford Tracking to confirm that. I hope the dealership is not punking me.
Did you end up receiving your Bronco on time?

ShaneMD27

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 PPV Tahoe, 2001 Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco heading to northern KY was built 10/11 and still waiting for a transport truck to pick it up from MAP. Estimate was 10/16-10/22 now pushed to 10/25. Hopefully they pick up soon. But I believe there must be a backlog with convoy shipments. Just an fyi. Will keep you updated

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bronco heading to northern KY was built 10/11 and still waiting for a transport truck to pick it up from MAP. Estimate was 10/16-10/22 now pushed to 10/25. Hopefully they pick up soon. But I believe there must be a backlog with convoy shipments. Just an fyi. Will keep you updated
Thank you for the info! Fingers crossed that it arrives on 10/25.

Sponsored

ShaneMD27

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 PPV Tahoe, 2001 Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the info! Fingers crossed that it arrives on 10/25.
Crazy that right after I posted this my salesman got the pre delivery notification that my bronco is loaded. Changed to dispatched in palsapp. Should be there Friday 🎉

OP
OP
Possum Padre

Possum Padre

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Shipping Time to Central Kentucky? B64A1B9F-B8EC-4EF3-88FF-BF5586576FE5

Haven’t had time to update y’all. My Bronco was delivered to Central Kentucky on 10/15, I had a 10/5 build date. The folks at the dealership said it was the only two door they have seen. It’s the first 2 door I’ve actually seen! It’s a real head turner. Now to start adding a few parts.

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Shipping Time to Central Kentucky? B64A1B9F-B8EC-4EF3-88FF-BF5586576FE5

Haven’t had time to update y’all. My Bronco was delivered to Central Kentucky on 10/15, I had a 10/5 build date. The folks at the dealership said it was the only two door they have seen. It’s the first 2 door I’ve actually seen! It’s a real head turner. Now to start adding a few parts.
Congratulations! It’s beautiful!

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Crazy that right after I posted this my salesman got the pre delivery notification that my bronco is loaded. Changed to dispatched in palsapp. Should be there Friday 🎉
Was your bronco delivered by rail or convoy?

Sponsored

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Was your bronco delivered by rail or convoy?

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I too am in northern Kentucky, expecting mine to be delivered by convoy. Blend date 12/6/21, been "in production" since 11/30/21. When did actually receive your bronco?
Sponsored