First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am having trouble finding a shop that can lift my big bend in the next two week when it comes in. Most shops have no experience with it since it’s so new so they aren’t really willing to touch it without more experience
Sponsored

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Adventure offroad will do it, they have a few locations in OC and LA. My friend Mike works there at the Huntington Beach location, give them a call and see what he has available. I can tell lyou for sure he has a ton n of the new Fox 2.5 performance elites on order, I have a set reserved.

https://www.adventureoffroad.com/

OP
OP

Jhpasto

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! I really was trying to find a local shop and not use 4wp. I haven’t heard good things about them😬😬😬

OP
OP

Jhpasto

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Adventure offroad will do it, they have a few locations in OC and LA. My friend Mike works there at the Huntington Beach location, give them a call and see what he has available. I can tell lyou for sure he has a ton n of the new Fox 2.5 performance elites on order, I have a set reserved.

https://www.adventureoffroad.com/
I was hoping for something local. Not up in Orange County.

dmannx

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Rover LR4 / 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having trouble finding a shop that can lift my big bend in the next two week when it comes in. Most shops have no experience with it since it’s so new so they aren’t really willing to touch it without more experience
Following. I'm in North County SD - looking for either level kit install or small 1.5-2" lift .

Sponsored

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was hoping for something local. Not up in Orange County.
Following. I'm in North County SD - looking for either level kit install or small 1.5-2" lift .
It's worth the drive to get the good stuff. He'll have the fox 2.5s before anyone else. Mike put in one of the first orders, if not the first order when it opened up last month.

I drive there from Murrieta. So I have to sit in 91 traffic... which is terrible lol. I'm not even sure who is down in SD right now doing stuff anymore, especially since you don't want to go to 4wp... and I wouldn't go back to ORW either.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd recommend calling MIT in El Cajon.

They are top notch and have been doing work for club members for many years. I haven't spoken to them about the 6Gen, so give them a call.
Sponsored