Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and . . .
Great experience. Honest, small town dealership that places value on a happy customer. I am buying my Bronco from them.

I would never buy a car from a dealer in the Charlotte area. Everyone that I know that actually puts effort into researching where to buy their vehicle ends up buying outside of the Charlotte area. There just doesnt seem to be an effort to provide competitive prices and customer service is severely lacking.

Most recently we had to go to Greenville, SC to buy my wife's VW.

It is difficult to fault these Charlotte dealers though. They get plenty of volume so are disincentivized to compete on price or provide high quality customer service.
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something else to consider for folks driving out of State or somewhere far-far-away to get the Bronco to save some up front dollars. Remember that many Dealerships offer "Dealer for life" setups for free oil changes, etc.., something to consider when debating a local dealer for 1500 more than a dealer you'd never go to again. Just a thought.

Example: https://www.appleford.com/apple-ford-lincoln-customer-for-life.htm

Say an oil change and tire rotation is near $100. After 15 you've covered the savings you had up front. Again, just something to think about.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great experience. Honest, small town dealership that places value on a happy customer. I am buying my Bronco from them.

I would never buy a car from a dealer in the Charlotte area. Everyone that I know that actually puts effort into researching where to buy their vehicle ends up buying outside of the Charlotte area. There just doesnt seem to be an effort to provide competitive prices and customer service is severely lacking.

Most recently we had to go to Greenville, SC to buy my wife's VW.

It is difficult to fault these Charlotte dealers though. They get plenty of volume so are disincentivized to compete on price or provide high quality customer service.
Same In Central Florida .... They know they will sell volume regardless

skpblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer in MD (Apple Ford, Columbia MD) said they'd meet what ever was promised by the other dealer. **I've bought two Fords from this dealer so don't think they'd lie about it. Sent them the web site.
My dealer in MD (Apple Ford, Columbia MD) said they'd meet what ever was promised by the other dealer. **I've bought two Fords from this dealer so don't think they'd lie about it. Sent them the web site.
Any idea who to speak to at Apple that knows what is going on? Prior client also but my prior salesman is no longer there. I sent links and email/phone calls but it seems no one wants to respond in timely matter. Have dealt with 2 salesmen so far that are not responsive. Never had issues like this before! I want to order a Sport so definitely can do that now. Would like to speak to someone that knows what is going on before I completely give up on them.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I shopped the Stephens deal with my local dealership here in NC. Email reply was they would match it. Going to get that in writing before the deadline to swap dealers.
Mind sharing what dealership will match Stephen's deal. I'm currently doing research on a few local NC dealers and would like to buy as close to home base as possible. Thanks in advance

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any idea who to speak to at Apple that knows what is going on? Prior client also but my prior salesman is no longer there. I sent links and email/phone calls but it seems no one wants to respond in timely matter. Have dealt with 2 salesmen so far that are not responsive. Never had issues like this before! I want to order a Sport so definitely can do that now. Would like to speak to someone that knows what is going on before I completely give up on them.
NEVER DEAL WITH A SALESPERSON!!!

Only talk to and Internet or Fleet manger, or go straight to the GSM.

skpblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
NEVER DEAL WITH A SALESPERSON!!!

Only talk to and Internet or Fleet manger, or go straight to the GSM.
Thanks. I've always had good luck with my salesman... but with him gone its been harder to get good info.

brybar4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I shopped the Stephens deal with my local dealership here in NC. Email reply was they would match it. Going to get that in writing before the deadline to swap dealers.
Which dealership in NC?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel like there are going to be MANY disappointed/pissed people who move their reservations to these dealers making crazy promises. I'm going to play it safe and stick with where my reservation is so I don't get screwed out of my Bronco, good luck to all though.
A contact order with Ford is a contract order with ford no matter which dealer it goes thru. From experience, I know a local Ford dealer that I wouldn’t do business with even if the next closest was 250 miles away. The world is a much smaller place than it was 20 years ago. Just take a look at local banks- how many actually haven’t sold your mortgage to some portfolio.
Your rights as a buyer do not come by verbal assurances from a dealer . It comes from the written contracts. In short- if it is not in writing - your out of luck.
Sponsored