Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
o wow you just came out and said it
Use the term “Bronco” loosely. It does not have anything really to do with the Bronco6G.
Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Use the term “Bronco” loosely. It does not have anything really to do with the Bronco6G.
so like the bronco R expect its a truck?

maybe some odd concept or racing vehicle?

Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok, let's review what we know from NickP (assuming that his info is, in fact, correct. Remember last time we saw this mule several months ago his contact said it was not in any way Bronco related):

Oh boy.... my contact got back to me. I don’t know how much I can share but I will say that while this may be somewhat related to Bronco, in name only *hint hint* it is a Raptor mule most importantly. Let’s just say Ford’s got some plans for the raptor.

I guess I’ll say this too: the biggest hint is the rear axle.
Nope. Full size raptor SUV is not a thing, too much canibalization. Doesn’t mean they can’t expand the F-150 raptor line though.
There is no production SUV based on this mule.
No bronco pickup
So, it's something related to both the Bronco in at least name, and more strongly to the Raptor. It is significantly shorter than the current Raptor. It is not an SUV. It is not a Bronco Pickup. So what could it be?

I'll say it again...Bronco Coupe. Ford Rally Fighter. Bring it on.

EDIT: Just to be clear, Bronco Coupe is a joke...but I have legitimately no idea what else this would be a mule for that fits what Nickp has said.

Last edited:

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Possible this is mule for a future ranger raptor? Seems a bit over built for that but....

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, let's review what we know from NickP (assuming that his info is, in fact, correct. Remember last time we saw this mule several months ago his contact said it was not in any way Bronco related):

So, it's something related to both the Bronco in at least name, and more strongly to the Raptor. It is significantly shorter than the current Raptor. It is not an SUV. It is not a Bronco Pickup. So what could it be?

I'll say it again...Bronco Coupe. Ford Rally Fighter. Bring it on.

EDIT: Just to be clear, Bronco Coupe is a joke...but I have legitimately no idea what else this would be a mule for that fits what Nickp has said.
I’ll throw you a bone. The Bronco R was not necessarily just a prototype for the Bronco6G. When I said this was not a Bronco prototype with this thread originally, I was referring to the Bronco6G not the Bronco R. (Chrispy as well has hinted that this mule is a Bronco R prototype)

It has evolved. I’ll just say that.

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ll throw you a bone. The Bronco R was not necessarily just a prototype for the Bronco6G. When I said this was not a Bronco prototype with this thread originally, I was referring to the Bronco6G not the Bronco R. (Chrispy as well has hinted that this mule is a Bronco R prototype)

It has evolved. I’ll just say that.
they gonna sell me a bronco R?

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Smittyca

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm gonna say this is a Bronco pickup not T6 based obviously and maybe by another name? Warthog?

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm gonna say this is a Bronco pickup not T6 based obviously and maybe by another name? Warthog?
Not Warthog. The only thing "Bronco" in Ford's product lineup will be the T6-based Bronco6G. The Bronco pickup is rumored but IMO will probably not come to fruition with the gladiator's low sales. Ford doesn't want to cannibalize ranger.

Sounds like they’re going to give us F-150 with beefed up capabilities
Interesting what dropping a few words does.

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not Warthog. The only thing "Bronco" in Ford's product lineup will be the T6-based Bronco6G. The Bronco pickup is rumored but IMO will probably not come to fruition with the gladiator's low sales. Ford doesn't want to cannibalize ranger.

Interesting what dropping a few words does.
f150 R?
Sponsored