Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Be nice if we could get videos of black diamond big bend and base being put threw the paces to see how the reg suspension does. Seems like the only trim levels are wild trak and badlands getting all the love

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thats beautiful! Im gonna have to be careful of the cliff at the end of the trail going down to Jaws because I will be able to get there so dang fast.

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That thing looked smooth. The 4 door should do even better, with the longer wheel base.

We all know this is where a wrangler will struggle to keep up. I think the new gladiator Mojave is a good example of what a “from factory” solid axle can do. It’s suspension set up for desert running. Still not as good but I can see Jeep putting his suspension on a Wrangler. You will need to skip to the end of this video for the off road runs. They do get some air.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That thing looked smooth. The 4 door should do even better, with the longer wheel base.

We all know this is where a wrangler will struggle to keep up. I think the new gladiator Mojave is a good example of what a “from factory” solid axle can do. It’s suspension set up for desert running. Still not as good but I can see Jeep putting his suspension on a Wrangler. You will need to skip to the end of this video for the off road runs. They do get some air.

A less bumpy and sandy approximation of my road after it has been raining all week - although the water isn't as deep in the video as it is in a couple of places on my road.

Thrasher78

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can we see a stock Jeep 2-door follow at the same speed for comparison?
If you want to compare you would have to do a fully loaded keep ( stock )
He's bombing in a first edition

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s kind of hard to find videos of jeeps doing anything similar stock because you just really can’t. But here’s a Jeep with a $5k+ coilover conversion doing some similar running:

Yowch! That spare tire is bouncing all over the place. No wonder the rear gate can't stay level.

The Bronco, by comparison, stays smooth.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Be nice if we could get videos of black diamond big bend and base being put threw the paces to see how the reg suspension does. Seems like the only trim levels are wild trak and badlands getting all the love

Although not quite the same "leg stretching", the "regular" Bronc has seen a serious workout already for 95% of it's users.

2021 Bronco Testing B-Roll - YouTube

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love Area 51 except minus the fact that it is by far the most popular color. I have been trying to convince myself to go with another color that isn't as popular but after seeing how good Area 51 looks when dirty... I think I am locked in.
Sponsored