Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any shorter people on here 5' to 5'4" sat in the Bronco. How did it feel? Did you have to move the seat up super close?
Hi!! I’m a whopping 4’11”. I’m getting a Non-Sas Badlands 2 door. It was a little jump for me to get in but nothing I’m above doing!!! Had to move the seat up and the steering wheel adjusted beautifully. I don’t sit on top of a steering wheel due to injury potential. But I have to say it was extremely comfortable and the visibility over the dash was great!!!! 😎

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going to a Bronco event Sunday, my wife is 5'2" so I'll have her move the seats around and report back
@Big Boss she will be fine!!!! This thing is fantastic and I only had a small amount of difficulty and I’m 4’11”!!!! 😎😎 more power to us vertically challenged Individuals!!!

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any shorter people on here 5' to 5'4" sat in the Bronco. How did it feel? Did you have to move the seat up super close?
I'm short, a hair over 5'4", and sat in a 4Dr Big Bend. When I got in the seat was low, but cranked up the manual height lever in the left until it was comfortable. Pretty much the same as my Focus ST. The seat had additional room to move up and forward, so should be fine for 5 feet.

The more notable thing for me is how high and wide the front end is. It seems to block more view than the Wranglers I've owned. In comparison, I don't really see the front of my Focus at all since it slopes downward. The Bronco is big and it shows.

OP
OP
Graves_Bronco

Graves_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi!! I’m a whopping 4’11”. I’m getting a Non-Sas Badlands 2 door. It was a little jump for me to get in but nothing I’m above doing!!! Had to move the seat up and the steering wheel adjusted beautifully. I don’t sit on top of a steering wheel due to injury potential. But I have to say it was extremely comfortable and the visibility over the dash was great!!!! 😎
Great to hear my wife is 5' and I didn't want her right on top of the wheel for safety reasons. Or having to stretch for the pedals.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great to hear my wife is 5' and I didn't want her right on top of the wheel for safety reasons. Or having to stretch for the pedals.
Yesterday I did a whole seat/ steering wheel adjustment thing. Believe it or not it was more comfortable than my new 2020 Escape. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed. She will love it - hopefully!!!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wife is 5'2" she adjusted the seat to her driving position felt plenty comfortable.

She did have a bit of trouble getting into the Sasquatch first edition tho hahaha

20210425_141436.jpg

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife is 5'2" she adjusted the seat to her driving position felt plenty comfortable.

She did have a bit of trouble getting into the Sasquatch first edition tho hahaha

Ford Bronco Short people ride position? 20210425_141436
My wife is also 5' 2" and she had a hard time hopping on, especially the sasquatch. I added the sasquatch on my BL. Don't say anything.

OP
OP
Graves_Bronco

Graves_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

20210425_141436.jpg
Thanks for the response, we got a black diamond on order none sasquatch, so seem like the wife will be okay. Can't wait!
Sponsored