First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's funny how nobody now days likes a little compilation , Jeep owners have been trashing the new Bronco since day one, it's like who cares that someone is building a better off-road vehicle ,you should be happy not mad and trash talk. maybe Jeep will fix all the minor things now.you bought a jeep now be happy and leave our Bronco alone

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's funny how nobody now days likes a little compilation , Jeep owners have been trashing the new Bronco since day one, it's like who cares that someone is building a better off-road vehicle ,you should be happy not mad and trash talk. maybe Jeep will fix all the minor things now.you bought a jeep now be happy and leave our Bronco alone
I've owned my Jeep for nearly 13 years and love it, but it is time to let it go. it is just tired and worn out now. I had a new Jeep setup online, but waited to place the order until the new Bronco was revealed. I was thinking, "It will probably be a rehash of the 80s Broncos and that isn't my thing. Once I saw it I said, "Well, I guess I'm getting a Bronco!" I have always loved the old school Broncos and they hit it out of the park with this reimagining. I can't wait!

Sponsored

Fordv8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've owned my Jeep for nearly 13 years and love it, but it is time to let it go. it is just tired and worn out now. I had a new Jeep setup online, but waited to place the order until the new Bronco was revealed. I was thinking, "It will probably be a rehash of the 80s Broncos and that isn't my thing. Once I saw it I said, "Well, I guess I'm getting a Bronco!" I have always loved the old school Broncos and they hit it out of the park with this reimagining. I can't wait!
I also owned a 94 wrangler for 12 years, I got tired of looking for an old Bronco that was under $20k. After 12 years I found one and I'm currently still working on it. I'm doing all the work myself , but trans was new and both diffs had just been rebuilt. So that's the only two things I'm not touching. Hopefully I'll have it done and drive it to pick up my new one 😍

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the middle of restoring (restro-mod...V8) a 1975 FJ40 and now I wish I had not started. Do not think I will even want to drive once I get the Bronco. Its gone from this in the RED to the Tan...still, have a long way to go!

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_2701 (3).PNG

IMG_2702 (1).PNG

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This one hits close to home! :ROFLMAO:

I’m going to miss one of my headlights randomly going out, sticking my hand behind the wheel well liner, and jiggling the wiring harness until it comes back on. Good times.