Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wow. lets look at the year as a whole for similar companies.

Honda -21.2%
GM -23.9%
Ford -3.4%
Toyota -22.2%
Subaru -7.12%
Nissan -28.3
FIAT -17.9%

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can remember when I first joined this train wreck. Lots of talk about buying Ford stock. Ford stock is a way to get better pricing. Lots of talk in here about doing it, so I thought I would check it was $4 a share back then (2020). Then they said the Bronc would not be eligible for that program. :cautious:

Looking back, I told wife we should have used the Bronco money to buy stock and we could have sold it later and had enough to buy second Bronco. :LOL:

Last edited:

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They market and design some great products, but they can't deliver. Their supply chains aren't in tact which is why they have thousands of vehicles sitting around waiting on parts AND their supply costs have jumped. It will be interesting to see if price protection remains not only on Bronco, but also other product offerings because it's eating up their bottom line. They also have the issue of dealer allocations vs direct to consumer problem which is steering customers to other brands due to ADM and lack of transparency.

Last edited:

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They market and design some great products, but they can't deliver. Their supply chains aren't in tact which is why they have thousands of vehicles sitting around waiting on parts AND their supply costs have jumped. It will be interesting to see if price protection remains not only on Bronco, but also other product offerings because it's eating up their bottom line. They also have the issue of dealer allocations vs direct to consumer problem which is steering customers to other brands due to ADM and lack of transparency.
That is all absolutely PART of it. The other is governmental interference creating an unnatural and unnecessary change in the market car companies operate in.
Sponsored