Sponsored

Should i be concerned that my Dealer has not gotten my order in yet?

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a 7/14/2020 reservation holder, should i be concerned that my Dealer has not gotten my order in yet?
I do realize we have until March to submit our orders. With the Delay my imagination is going wild. For instance, Could Dealers be hand picking reservations to fit the bill for high end configurations to fill higher profit margins? Since they have a limit of how many are being obligated to them? Just some things that come to mind.
Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 7/14/2020 reservation holder, should i be concerned that my Dealer has not gotten my order in yet?
I do realize we have until March to submit our orders. With the Delay my imagination is going wild. For instance, Could Dealers be hand picking reservations to fit the bill for high end configurations to fill higher profit margins? Since they have a limit of how many are being obligated to them? Just some things that come to mind.
Do you know your dealers allocations and where you are as far as reservations? Have you reached out to your dealer for a reason why? What is your relationship with your dealer?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our dealership down here has several hundred reservations and has only entered 2 test orders. It seems that the system still have some bugs to be worked out. I would not read to much into it. Just stay in contact with them and let them know you are ready when they are. Ask your place in line and have the pricing talk with them if you have not already.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealership only had 3 orders (small town. lol).

I'd give a quick call or email...can't hurt.
Sponsored